• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Kingdom Hearts opening is your favorite?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Kingdom Hearts opening

• Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts com

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts Coded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Mix 1 or 2

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I dont have a favorite...

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

KH2's intro is stupid and the opening is stupid, I cant believe you
guys liked that one, What about Simple and Clean(KH1).

KH1 was the best, the absolute, I loved the song so much I'd sing it
to practice my rhythm with my high pitched voice for singing girl's
sung by girls.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
KH2's intro is stupid and the opening is stupid, I cant believe you
guys liked that one, What about Simple and Clean(KH1).

KH1 was the best, the absolute, I loved the song so much I'd sing it
to practice my rhythm with my high pitched voice for singing girl's
sung by girls.
Whoa, someone needs a chill pill. So what if a lot of people liked KH2's? It had amazing graphics set to an amazing song that recapped everything important that happened in KH1 and KHCoM. I'd say that's a pretty impressive feat. Though, I do think DDD's is better, because I like Hikari/Simple and Clean a lot and it does recap the series as well. Still, KH2's is amazing. Crap, they're ALL amazing.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Meh, it don't matter on the graphics, it matters on the gameplay and ideas broski.
Lol, what Hillboy said: gameplay in an opening? But back to your point, I know that better graphics don't matter. KH1's opening had amazing graphics set to an amazing song as well. The ideas that opening set have reappeared throughout the series time and time again; darkness (the wave) falling over Riku, falling through a 'Dive Into the Heart', falling asleep, etc...
But KH2's recapped the series so far at that point. Also it gave us our very first in-game glimpse of Roxas. Namine was displayed in CGI. Etc...
Then comes BBS's. It basically foreshadowed everything that was bound to happen; the battle in the Keyblade Graveyard. Terra's fall into darkness(shown in the Castle Oblivion running scene), Ven's refuge in the light (Sora's heart/the light in the Castle Oblivion hallway), and then Aqua getting stuck behind and watching her friends fall, Ven's heart shattering (the stained glass mural is symbolic for this), Terra and Ven's hearts falling asleep (when their eyes close), and then Young Sora and Riku watching Ven (as a shooting star) on the horizon (symbolic for how TAV were going to affect their lives in the future/distance). Yadda, yadda...
I see KH1 and BBS's openings as symbolic videos while KH2's and DDD's are recaps. All four are amazing, IMO.

Crystal

Silver Member
I love KH3D's opening.. Especially the last scene where we can see those main characters appear together~

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It is so hard for me to choose one favorite. I love all the openings. The KH2 opening is great at recapping KH1/CoM while adding something new at the very end (Roxas appearing). KH1 is great at symbolically showing what is to come in KH1, and the way they introduce the main characters in it is fantastic. BBS is also great at foreshadowing the events to come, and also introduces the characters well. The music is great in all of the openings.Those three would have to be my top choices when it comes to KH openings. Although, I will not spoil DDD so I have not seen the opening yet.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
KH1 right after would be KH2

Reason being is for one KH1's opening set the tone for the series at least at that point I thought it did, and KH2 did a good recap even if it didn't turn out like I hoped.

Thing is I can't even say games like BBS had a great opening because I've heard S&C or Passion toooooooo much and it doesn't have that same feel as it did for either the first or second games.

iLeen

Awards
KH3D's opening was the best for me:] So many nostalgic feelings build up when I watch it.

Next would be KHII's opening :3

iLeen

Awards
Heey now, KHIII's opening could possibly suck. Okay, it probably won't since Visual Works will make it and everything Visual Works makes is gorgeous.

Haha, sorry, typing an apostrophe after "I" makes it looks like another "I". I meant KH2.

But yes, I believe that KHIII's opening will be even more amazing and fantastic than all the other openings. It just keeps getting better and better.

Stars

リク
I love Kingdom Hearts 3D's opening.
especially the scene where MX appears behind Sora and Riku, and also the last scene where all the main characters show up

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
I loved DDD's, but KHII's was my first and it just gets me every time. I absolutely loved seeing all the scenes from the previous games come to life like that.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Thinking about it, I miss the spoken segments Sora had at the beginning of KHI and II. I hope they give us one for KHIII.

A Sora spoken segment is 100% necessary for the KH3 opening. I love them too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back