• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Kingdom Hearts opening is your favorite?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Kingdom Hearts opening

• Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts com

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts Coded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Mix 1 or 2

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I dont have a favorite...

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_ROCKS

I have to go with KH2. I remember being absolutely blown away at how much better (graphically) it looked then the KH1 opening. It managed to cram the story up until that point within the duration of the new theme song. Every opening since has essentially done that (although I haven't seen 3D's opening so I can't speak for that) so it's kind of lost it's amazement, for me at least. Still, they always look amazing. You can always count on Square to give you amazing visuals, if nothing else.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ KH_ROCKS

I'd agree with you on everything else, but citing graphics as a reason why an opening for a game is better that wouldn't be something I'd do.

KH_ROCKS

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the first game's opening is any less good because the graphics weren't as advanced, I just meant I was expecting KH1 FMV graphics but when I saw the updated visuals I was blown away. :)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Okay and I realize it's only a matter of opinion I just get a little bothered when people say graphics as even just one reason.

FFXIII had the best opening graphics I've seen, but it's actually pretty crappy opening.

For the record I do like KH2's opening for the reason you mentioned about it summarizing everything that happened so far.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I have to go with KH2. I remember being absolutely blown away at how much better (graphically) it looked then the KH1 opening. It managed to cram the story up until that point within the duration of the new theme song. Every opening since has essentially done that (although I haven't seen 3D's opening so I can't speak for that) so it's kind of lost it's amazement, for me at least. Still, they always look amazing. You can always count on Square to give you amazing visuals, if nothing else.

Same, but it was mostly the editing and the song for me. In fact, I cant really point out exactly what made the renderings better, as KH1's opening already looked pretty good.

FFXIII's opening is actually something I find similar to the original Star Wars trilogy, but even if it took an hour, those flashbacks and more backstory would've made the beginning work better.

Vizardx

KH 1 for me because the first time I played the game I was thinking "LOLdisney game how good can it be?" and after the opening I was blown away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back