• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which member of the organization is hardest to beat besides Zemnus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ansem

i thought it was Luxord but anyone who thinks otherwise or agrees
put it here

sorry about the misspell of xemnus

Last edited:

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
1st his name is Xemnas...2nd in standard Xaldin was challenging but in proud he was easier for some reason idk but Luxord never gave me a challenge nor any other organization member, so i guess Xaldin even tho the whole beat one try in proud mode thing ehh...

A

Ansem

yeah i guess, Xaldin was not very hard
but one thing i hated about Luxord is he turned you into
a card or dice, that really stank, but i agree

A

Ansem

ok i take that back he was pretty hard, but not that hard all the same, i had to keep on healing myself

A

Ansem

i hate that beam also thats what made me keep onhaving to heal myself

A

Ansem

and the sniper guy, (i forgot his name) but i kept on dying fighting him

A

Ansem

and the sniper guy,(i forgot his name) i kept on dying fighting him

A

Ansem

sorry i forgot his name, although i thought Xigbarwas pretty
hard

ReturnableMemory

Xaldin was probably the hardest of the Org. Xigbar was too but that was because of his big attack and all. Otherwise if you were able to avoid that he was easy. Xemnas, HARD? I beat him on my first try at level 56 (or something I don't remember the level but it was in the 50s)

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
xigbar, and xemnas are easy. demyx and xaldin were the only challenges demyx # 2 I mean.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Xigbar in proud mode was easy because i had final form so i went crazy on him...

Another thing Ansem dont quadruple post

A

Ansem

those that put Xigbar Demyx and Xaldin i agree with, but the Demyx
when you first meet him he's a LOUSYfighter

Lil_RiKu

dont double post either,I personally had trouble with demyx on proud with the stupid water things but after i had hurt him enough i used valor form to get me out of trouble.Xaldin was easy i didnt know what to do so i died and mickey came out.Xigbar was really easy.Same with luxord.But it took me 23 times to defeat demyx.Xenmas' dragon was hard though

A

Ansem

sorry ill try not to do mor than one post now,i agree with Lil Riku in some ways, i had trouble with demyx also, prsonally i thought xigbar was pretty hard once you got used to him and know wat to do. but luxord, i didnt get how to beat him without the help of the internet, WHAT wood we do without it, he always turned me into a card or something, i havnt got to xemnus dragon though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back