• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
im trying to figure out if coded comes to america will it only be for cellphones or is it going to itunes store as well? im just asking because i dont have a cell phone and soon getting an ipod touch.
sorry if in wrong section and or already made thread

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Most likey itunes/Wiiware/DSIware/PSN althougher if they want more people to have it

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
oh i cant see it on psn or dsi ware or wii ware though but the thing is noone is gonna have it if its only for cell phone well like a couple hundred people
but if its added to others than i guess theyll make more money but has nomura said anything?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It might go to both, but it will definitely (if it comes to America) be on mobile cellphones because that was what Coded was designed for.

I don't think Nomura has said anything to the extent of my knowledge.

Suzuku

If they bring it here to the States, Square Enix's only option as far as keeping it on phones is the iPhone.

If it comes out for the iPhone it will be on the iTunes App Store and will be downloadable for the iPod touch as well, since iPhone and iPod touch run the same software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back