• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Xaldin was a tough cookie. The later Org. Bosses were kinda tough, but Xaldin was probably the toughest boss in the game.

2nd toughest for me would probably be Luxord. Darn Time Limit. DX

rent

KH2FM+: Marluxia and Roxas.
KH2: Xaldin and Xigbar.

demyx isn't that hard to beat.. i kicked his butt in like 2 minutes in proud mode. =P

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Xaldin. Mickey saved me the first time I played through it. It was hectic.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Xigbar.. by far..

Xaldin was pretty hard and he did kill me two or three times my first time through, but Xigbar killed me at least eight times. Though, to tell you the truth, that was namely because of my own stupidity. *facepalms for self* Note to self: Don't drive against.. Xigbar!!!!

Of all the bosses in KH2, he is the worst boss to go Anti-form against, imo. Anti-form against Saix is completely livable and can even be beneficiary. (namely because of it's speed)

Anyways, I tried to drive a few times (when low on HP) and got pwned in no time, once the inevitable Anti-form occured. Finally, I was able to beat him a several tries. Even on my recent playthrough, he's still the hardest. It took me three times, this recent time and two for Xaldin. The rest of the Org. took me only one try, this time around.

Funnily enough Xaldin was the easiest for me.

Now, Xigbar and Saix... they are a completely different story. Mainly 'cause Anti decided to show up every time I used drive. Which just so happened to be the bits where Saix goes berserk and Xigbar shoots endless bullets at you.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Funnily enough Xaldin was the easiest for me.

Now, Xigbar and Saix... they are a completely different story. Mainly 'cause Anti decided to show up every time I used drive. Which just so happened to be the bits where Saix goes berserk and Xigbar shoots endless bullets at you.

In my battle, Saix nearly killed me the first time I got Anti-form, but during the second time, he went into straight-out beserker rampage mode and somehow, I benefited greatly, dodging most of his attacks with sheer Anti-form speed and dodging. Now Xigbar, that was a totally different story.

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
Demyx. Only because I could not, for the life of me, press the reaction command at the right time. I usually end up pressing X by pure instinct, and then kill much needed time trying to press the ^ button. I usually ran out of time by the time I realized i wasn't pressing the right button.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Demyx. Only because I could not, for the life of me, press the reaction command at the right time. I usually end up pressing X by pure instinct, and then kill much needed time trying to press the ^ button. I usually ran out of time by the time I realized i wasn't pressing the right button.

Oh that's easy. Just turn off your Limits and Auto Forms/Summons. :3

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Beginner- None.
Standard- None.
Proud- I think I actually died once during one of the fights, but can't remember for the life of me.
Critical- I belive I had a problem with Xigbar, but none of the serious.
Critical Lvl 1- DEMYX BY FAR!!! I used a whole day against him and his Dancer Nobodies, so when I finally defeated him, I just ran around letting the FF Chars do the fighting.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Who was the Organization member at beast Castle?
Was that Xaldin?
If so.... Xaldin T_T. It was tje first and only time Mickey came out.... and that made me go "WTF?".

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Xigbar was hard for me too. Heres some advice for fighting him. DONT DRIVE! like Silverj said.

I got anti form like 5 out of the 6 times i fought him. Anti form vs a warper like Xigbar, not a good combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back