• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which organization member would win in a fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which organization member would win in a fight

• Axel

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Larxene

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Vexen

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Leaxaus

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Zexion

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D

The KR3W
it definatley would b and i wish that we could actually c a fight between them 2 c which Organization member is the better

Mikazuki

i would have 2 say Axel since he already took some of these members out

That shouldn't count. I think he means Marluxia all on his own, not a bunch of uber forms.

I voted for Zexion because, pfff, he pwns, but I believe that if it came down to it, Marluxia would win...I just refuse to believe it. :thumbup:

Darkest_Hour

Of course Marluxia would win. In the short little sprawl they had in Chain of Memories, Marluxia looked like he was winning, Axel wasnt even getting close to hitting him.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Marluxia, I have a green thumb myself too you know ;3

Stealth.Baker

I'd have to say Marluxia. He's got those different forms. If it were an all out battle, I definitely think that giant thing he uses in the end could take out anyone else on that list.
If he weren't to transform, it would be closer but I still think he could take the other members.

Wubdor

Close fight between Axel and Marluxia. I voted for Marluxia because I couldn't vote for a draw. :(
I'd support Axel though. He's made of win. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back