• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization member....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Do you think will have the best overall statistics in days? This isn't all about who your favorite member is, but who do you think is the best to play with overall. Personally I don't think it will be Xemnas. I think that Larxene will be up there because of her speed and quick attacks. On the other hand there is always Roxas because of his Keyblade or Axel because of his mix of range in his attacks. It's something I think will be the most fun about this game. The difference in Organizatoin XIIIs members.

So, who is best?

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
umm org member hmmmmm, i think saix o_O lol cus he seemed strong and not slow
though roxas seems like the evened out member
but i still think saix might be one of the best ones

C

Crossroads

Xaldin for sure.

EDIT: Ummm, he's a beast? He's fast, has long range weapons, and can slice you and dice you with the power of the wind. Sounds balanced to me.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I love the justification behind each reply save for the first.

Mirron

Having read the reviews, Zexion seems to be very powerful. I'd say though that for the most part, it's the overall group dynamics that makes them different.

landon3838

Larxene cause of her agility and quick moves but not much power

But if u want power id say Saix.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back