• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization XIII member went to Agrabah?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who did the deed in the desert?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

Before i begin, MAJOR SPOILERS FOR KH II! you've been warned
After replaying Agrabah's second visit, I was left wondering which of the organization came there to stir things up. We know that the organization WAS there before SDG came shortly after the battle of 1000 heartless, as they tipped off the peddler to steal Jafar's lamp and wreak havoc. The peddler was then told that the resulting Jafar "would be dealt with" and turned into a heartless and was then given enough gold to furnish his filthy shop. What i want to know is, WHO was it?
We have a few suspects at this point in the game, let's go over them
Xemnas
Xigbar
Saix
Luxord
(I am not counting Xaldin as we know he visited beast's castle during the second visit. Plus the chronological order SDG visits would mean that by the time they reach agrabah, the first set of worlds is complete, and Demyx has long since passed by this point).
So who done it? let's get a poll going!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maybe Xigbar if only because he goes to Agrabah in 358/2 Days? Or Saix because he's the only member in KHII who doesn't make an overt appearance in a Disney world.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I assumed it was Axel doing his last mission before betraying Organization XIII, just like Roxas did.

Nexale

To say the truth, I have always make me the same question and never reach to any definitive conclusion.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been Xemnas because he it just doesn't make sense that the boss of all the Organization who is just to proud of himself to even face Sora until all other members are defeated to be doing the dirty work in an irrelevant world like Agrabah.

With Saix I think is part of the same: he is the second in command, and in 358/2 days we never see him actually taking part in any mission, only giving order to the rest. Even considering that, by the time of KH2, they lack a lot of people to do the actual job, I think that Saix is more or less centered in taking down Axel (and kidnapping Kairi, but that happen before second-visiting the worlds, I think) to also be messing around there. And Axel himself has no motif to do that, because that happen long after he betrayed the Organization and is no use in taking Roxas back (which is the only thing that appear to be on his mind).

So, that leaves only Xigbar and Luxord.

Maybe Xigbar if only because he goes to Agrabah in 358/2 Days

I think that probably is the best argument here, I have never thought that before but makes a lot of sense. However, I tend to assume that is Luxord. I think that is more in character for him: maybe is a personal appreciation but Xigbar is the kind of doing the task himself (he is infiltrating in the imperial palace in Land of Dragons, after all), while Luxord is more likely to convince and fool (or ally, depending on the perspective) a peasant like the Merchant with words and offering him a reward if he dares to play a bet as to liberate Jafar. So, my take is on Luxord, even though Xigbar could also be a good option.

DanChaos1

Awards
Website
bit.ly
Seeing as Xigbar was shown in Agrabah in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, confirming he knows the world, I'd say it was him. Luxord only ever seems interested in The Caribbean.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I always assumed it was Xigbar. Playing Days strengthened my belief that it was him. He's been there several times and likely knows a great deal going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back