• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► which road.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I'm in High school and I have no idea for what I want to do for my life, I have picked 3

1. Be a carpenter, I'm okay with mathematics and my dad as connection with companys, since he was a carpenter himself, and he built most houses in the town next to mine. I have also helped built my neighbors house, and my dad has taughte me some stuff

2. Be a concept artist, even though i'm no Leonardo my art, and tech teacher say I have great compassion for it, and my work is very imaginative.

3. A Marine, my step-brother who is also a marine ses I would be a good soldier. I don't know how I would really do. But his advice is always good advice.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Frankly I'd stay away from the Marines, but uh yeah.

What year are you in? Because you shouldn't restrain yourself to three options. The designer/carpenter share subject areas, so you'll probably discover which one you like more when you take those classes.

Jozi

well the thing is I don't want to die without any scars, ya'know like if I'm a marine that served I know I died doing something use-full. It's weird because it splits my families

my moms side is the 'we did something' side, my grandpa served in the air-force, navy, and army. He even went to taiwon and was paind to be a mechanic/citizen(also he was in the fbi)

then my dads side is just uncles/aunts doing nothing exept for boring jobs, then saving hardly eneogh money for retirement

ps I'm a junior

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Get rid of the Marines choice. My brother's friend committed suicide after retiring because of the BS time he spent there.
Work towards something that you can enjoy and be passionate in. It's a good way to be a high-wage earner.

Jozi

well I won't put the marine choice down, but I'll set it aside cuz ive alwayed had a feeling I would

But how much would you make on the concept designing

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Depends on what kind of art you would specifically work towards at.

Jozi

it would probably be towards my beneficial art-mech-and sci-fi creatures and monsters

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
See that is the kind of shit I can get into. But then I'm a total nerd.

If you must really know what I think, concept art all the way.

Jozi

well the thing is I have no Idea to apply, because I have to join a school that you actually go to, no online crap. It seems less real, and the one thing I learned is the leaders of companys always takes the people who took the hard route

Jozi

well do you mean the people I'm sending my application to?

Jozi

well if it would one of those "im going to show you something!" E3 announcements, it would be in the form of a slide-show. First drawing the people in with the main character in a pose. Lets say it would be a Mech game in which the character can be in human form, then switch into a small mech thats as big as the character itself. I would show the character, and a customization screen if it was a mmo. Then I would show him in mid-transformation showing the exquisite method. I would then show the setting of most of the game, that would then show the side-characters. I would then show items, keep drawing them in with more imaginative creations. Then I would bring in the antagonist, and the antagonist's evil doings.
I would finally finish the production with the protaginist vs the antagonist. With the logo after it.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Well then, for an entry-level worker the wage would be about $44,300, and $79,070 for experienced workers.

Jozi

thats good, I think. I'm probably going to get an apartment in Boson, so it would be less money. But it may not be eneogh to cover my college loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back