• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which scenario do you think will reveal the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which scenario do you think will reveal the most?

• Terra

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Ven

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Aqua

Votes: 30 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Sorry if this is too similar to the "which character are you going to play as" threads. A mod can close/delete it if it is, but I feel this has enough basis for discussion.

Which character's scenario do you think will reveal the most about the game, and its plot, etc? I'm asking because I'm planning to do a playthrough, and I want to reveal as much as I can as fast as I can. But yeah, that's not important. Just discuss, whose story do you think will reveal the most and why?

Personally I'm thinking Ven, because:
- He's connected to Roxas/Sora somehow
- He has a lot to do with Vanitas, and confronts him at one point
- He's the only one we know that definitely meets Lea and Isa, which isn't that important to plot, but I guess people will want to see their background

I wasn't sure who for second, but I'm guessing Aqua instead of Terra. I decided this because Nomura wants her to be played last, and Terra first, so I'm guessing Aqua's story reveals a lot more. Also, her armor ends up with Xemnas, and her story also seems to be tied with Vanitas' a lot.

I said Terra last, because his story seems kinda obvious from the start. Similar to Riku, he experiments with darkness, etc etc, meets Maleficent, and later uses darkness against Master Xehanort in the final battle, probably merging with him in some way.

But yeah, what do you think?

State

Awards
Aqua's scenario, T. Nomura recommendedCloudStrifeSmile an order to play the scenarios for a reason.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think Aqua she's the end Scenario and will most likely reveal the fates of Terra and Ven.

tirich91

i have a feeling all of them will reveal some mindfuck things. The most interesting to me though seems to be aqua...they are not giving her importance for a reason. And i guess they recommend that we play her's last for a reason also.

kostas

Awards
well nomura said we need to play terra ven and then aqua so that means aqua will reveal many elements

Axens

Banned
I think Terra's will reveal the most. Or I should say, reveal what I want to know the most. I want to know if he has any connections to Xehanort's Heartless and what his deal with darkness is. And if he becomes Aqua and Ven's enemies after a FMV shot I saw.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Aqua no doubt.....she's the most mysterious character....very random....in fact we can basically predict the fates of Terra and Ventus...but Aqua is a wild card

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Probably Aqua's scenario like the others said after all Nomura said to play first Terra then Ven and then Aqua and i will take his advise.....

B

Blade5468

Ven's :X

Ven's connection with Roxas, to me, seems a lot more interesting than Terra turning into Xehanort and Aqua "disappearing," or Kairi's arrival at DI.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
True, but nevertheless, Ven's Scenario might end in a cliffhanger, and Aqua's Scenario would explain what happens to Ven. But it IS a matter of opinions. And I DO agree in that I find Ven more interesting than the whole thing with Terra. ;D

Mitchman

Aqua's. We know from KH2 she will likely leave her armor in RG but to do so she has to leave her clothes as well. Thus she shall have the most revealing scenario.
shamisen

raycat27_2003

Awards
I think that Aqua's story will reveal the most, but that's just me. I said this in the thread about which one I'd play 1st and (I still stand on what I said) I said I'd play as Aqua because in video games if there is a option to play a girl in story mode, I'd play them 1st, then I'd move on to the guys. That's just how I am. Now, as for the OP who's posting the playthrough, whoever he or she chooses to play 1st is fine by me, I'm still gonna watch and see what I'm supposed to do whenever the game get released in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back