• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAIRI_SUX

Which KH1 scene did you think was most enjoyable without being disappointed that the game didn't have a skip scene button like KH2?

as for me it was the halloween town's scenes :) I found them most enjoyable

A

Audo

Do you mean which worlds had the most enjoyable cutscenes as a whole, or do you just mean which scenes did you like the most?

Ren

adios motherfucker
The ones with Riku in them.
I always got really excited when I saw him.
Especially in Traverse Town, except that was kind of ruined when Maleficent was being all conniving and deceitful.

I remember when Sora squeaked, "You're stupid!" That made me giggle.

KAIRI_SUX

Especially in Traverse Town, except that was kind of ruined when Maleficent was being all conniving and deceitful.

lol, funny :lol:

Ren

adios motherfucker
Neverland was where the "You're stupid!" part happened XDD
It was pretty weird. o_O
I hated flying. I kept going all over the place.
And Tinkerbell crushing on Sora :3

KAIRI_SUX

flying was fun!!! i cant believe you didn't like it!
esspecially when you fly on the sea and the flying heartless are trying to get u :)
but then u loss most of your munny and health bubbles :(

Ren

adios motherfucker
Yeah, I lost a lot of items to the dratted ocean. D:
Neverland was kind of a WTF world in itself for me.
I'm not sure if I liked it XD

I liked a lot of the Monstro scenes, too. Well, it figures because Riku's in them. And Pinocchio :3
It made me kind of sad that Sora was chasing after Riku all this time and Riku was kind of...teasing him by popping up and then leaving. :// Cruel, cruel, cruel.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I Like when sora stabbed himself with that dark keyblade and Donald screamed "COME BACK SORA!!!" it kinda ruined the heartfelt moment cause i started laughing XD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

This.
And Neverland as a whole. It was cute, imo.
And whenever Goofy or Donald tried cheering Sora up. It was refreshing to see they tried somehow to keep him from maturing too quickly.
Halloween Town was also nice, though it lacked KH2's charm xD;;
And most of the stuff in Hollow Bastion. That world was hard core.

...yeah I liked most of KH1 xDDD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The agrabah cutscenes were ok

I didn't find anything out of the ordinary there :\
The scene I did like was where Jafar actually showed proof of remotely having a brain and offering Maleficent to get Riku more involved when dealing with Sora.
Then Sora came and demanded Maleficent identified herself because of what she did to Leon and gang in the past, and her possible connection to Riku.
...which makes this fall under the Riku-scenes I guess. Damn.
Other than that though...

KAIRI_SUX

I like all the Riku scenes because my little sis liked Riku and made me do the whole game agin to see him but she's out of it now
the only riku i didn't like was the one in the end when he said to look after.....kairi and his face looked a bit weird for some reason

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like all the Riku scenes because my little sis liked Riku and made me do the whole game agin to see him but she's out of it now
the only riku i didn't like was the one in the end when he said to look after.....kairi and his face looked a bit weird for some reason

He was gagging.
J/K lol.
Well, seeing how for the vast majority of the game he was using Kairi as a means to torment Sora and reminding Sora how horrible of a friend Sora was because Riku was the one taking the better care of Kairi, him telling Sora to take care of her is actually asking for forgiveness, admitting that Sora wasn't that horrible of a friend, and that he wasn't that weak. In a way, it was the first time Riku admitted Sora was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back