• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I like the one on the island right before the last boss battle. I just found it to be fairly cool.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Any and practically every scene Ansem (SoD) appeared in. His presence and manly man voice gave me chills in KH, he's such a pimp.

But to be specific, the scene after you enter Final Rest. His speech about darkness was both powerful and epic.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I liked the one at Destiny Islands with the guy in the org. suit talking to Sora it was so...Mysterious and I liked it xD.

Not a Org. member, that was actually Ansem (SoD) floating around, being mysterious and whatnot. Kinda makes me wonder, a bit.

Aluminumticket

Yeah. Neverland rocked. I just loved the scene where Sora, Donald, and Goofy are talking, but then the camera pans out, and Sora has fallen on top of them and is crushing Donald's spine.

Oh, and Sora's demon smile of cheese.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
The entire Hollow Bastion storyline was awesome.

I also liked when Sora makes that creepy grin in the beginning. xDDD
And the ending scenes, too.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
lol I have to post this

sorasmile.jpg

ok sorry
it's just an amazing picture.

Awards
All the ones with Pooh in them. Unless Owl came along and ruined the moment with a tutorial.
Stupid Owl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back