• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Secret Boss is Harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
LS Looks harder, he has more skills but just my opinion, i havent get the game yet, so can't judge from other gamer's gameplay

Relix

A traveler
Awards
played KH2 final mix and i can honestly say LS owned me, like bad, like SERIOUS bad, like so bad i had to confirm to witnesses watching me play that it really happened.

VS looks hard at first but i think after you get used to him he's bearable but LS justs makes you cry.

Z

Zulkir

Honestly Vanitas Sentiment isnt that bad. All you have to do is spam those mines Aqua has. LS is much harder.

Meh, it depends on how good you are, arguably all are easy if one has practiced enough.

sonicrider97

Awards
I have to say LS becuase I have not play BBS, but by the looks of it VS is easier at a higher level. While LS even at lv 99 it is still hard for some players.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: *SPOILERS* Where did he grab her?

I say he's grabbing her from the thing on her chest. his hand is far too low to be grabbign the neck

MeggieKeyblader

the whole vanitas owning u in 1 hit is such crap.

thats if u r at a low level. lingering sentiment would own u in 1 hit with his keyblade canon in kh2fm as well.

lingering sentiment is just as strong because hes unprediciable and attacks wayyyyyyyy more. vanitas sentiment is easier cuz if u have the right deck..BAM. you got 'em. as with lingering sentiment there is no "right deck" or no way to kill him like vanitas sentiment. u hav to figure it out for yourself.

LS > LV

Yeah, and VS only has one HP bar. Lame. Once you learn his attacks and patterns, you can kill him quickly. For LS, you need skill AND endurance. s1cofeeman

Allister Rose

French Lover
hard to say....vanitas is harder IMO, and from what i seen.

there are one hit kills LS has but those can be blocked aswell. can you block Vanitas sentiments one hit kills?

and i know vanitas you need a certain right deck, but LS doesnt need a certain deck to kill him.

so samhain, it works tghe other way around

Key to Truth

Awards
hard to say....vanitas is harder IMO, and from what i seen.

there are one hit kills LS has but those can be blocked aswell. can you block Vanitas sentiments one hit kills?

and i know vanitas you need a certain right deck, but LS doesnt need a certain deck to kill him.

so samhain, it works tghe other way around

Vanitas DOESN'T have 1-Hit Kill movements, players you might have seen were in a low level for sure, if you fight LS at the same level people usually fight VS on BBS, (Around Lv 50) you will notice all LS' attacks are 1-Hit kills :/ , and also, LS only has like 2 or 3 blockable movements, wich are Ultima Cannon, the knucle attack and the Rising sun-like attack, the rest of attack you have to avoid them 100%.

Besides, there ARE some VS' movements you can block, also, think about that dark ray that leaves him extremely opened to get attacked.

In my opinion, VS requires more skill from the player in the case he/she wants to beat him the non-cheap way, but LS is still harder. Why? you might ask. The reason is easy.
Would most of the people know how to survive LS' DM without watching someone else do it?

My answer is no.
Only reason why anyone can beat LS right now is because you can level up REALLY EASY and fast in KH2FM.

Z

Zulkir

A VS with tons of health bars that heals as you heal(like the VS does now) would be a real nasty challenge.

Or putting back in that awesome KHFM Xemnas fight in.

jawz

I'd say LS, cause he's a rapist. also it requires more strategy(and cheat codes) to beat him. but that's just my opinions1cofeeman

T

the barfman

Re: *SPOILERS* Where did he grab her?

It has to be the crossed belts cause you would see terranorts hand on the close up parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back