• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Secret Boss is Harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
no, just because it takes more time to beat LS, doesnt mean he's harder.

without that certain deck, you can't beat VS. that's the problem, with LS there is no right deck, you can use anything you want.
see and THAT'S what makes Ls much harder.

VS if u have that certain deck which you can go find on walkthroughs or youtube playthroughs you can own him...simple......

srsly Ls is much harder because there is no deck. YOU have to beat him urself and look for skills and avoid and his moves are just as quick.

just because vs is a bit faster doesnt make him stronger. LS is stronger than VS

Trimms

If you haven't played LS then you don't know how hard it is to not die on his last 2 bars of health. He does a special attack and if you don't time your blocks in perfect rhythm (it's triplets or something I can't remember) then you will die. You will just die. VS has nothing like that. Also, I currently have Aqua at level 70 and VS is simple! LS on the other hand, I have played so many times and only beaten him twice. I am also level 99 with maxed out equipment and a maxed out defense stat.

It's LS. If you have actually played both then you would know that.

EDIT: People also say "if you learn to block LS's hits he's easy" but that's not true. His attack pattern at the very beginning is decided. Sometimes his first move is a one hit ko. Sometimes it is blockable or you can run away. Other times he does the glyph which takes away your magic or attack. Sometimes he just does something random. He is far more unpredictable than VS.

Sadie808

Would be funny if nomura & his team took out the Vanitas Sentiment in the NA BBS haha

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Would be funny if nomura & his team took out the Vanitas Sentiment in the NA BBS haha

I'd be pissed. Personally though, I doubt it. From what's been said, he's working on making a few bosses harder, right? I can see how adding Critical mode and few other changes might cause a thing or two to be dropped (I hope that's not the case.), but still. I can't see him dropping it. Square's actually making BBS harder or so they said in the interview. I hope they live up to their word. It's about time the "pro-(KH)gamers" of America got recognition to. Yes, we actually do have some skilled KH gamers over here.

Sadie808

I'd be pissed. Personally though, I doubt it. From what's been said, he's working on making a few bosses harder, right? I can see how adding Critical mode and few other changes might cause a thing or two to be dropped (I hope that's not the case.), but still. I can't see him dropping it. Square's actually making BBS harder or so they said in the interview. I hope they live up to their word. It's about time the "pro-(KH)gamers" of America got recognition to. Yes, we actually do have some skilled KH gamers over here.

^^^Cheers i cant wait for critical but that would be a shock if he doesnt appear in the NA version
haha after the NA release
Nomura shocks the world on a interview XD

Interviewer: So Nomura the NA BBS is out whats your thoughts about it?
Nomura: Who cares! Now my Team & I can now start on the Final mix project for BBS
Were we will add more better things than the NA Version!
Interviewer: WHAT!!!!!!!
Me: XD WTF
US KH PLayers:
2a0dsb9.gif

R0x@$

no, just because it takes more time to beat LS, doesnt mean he's harder.

without that certain deck, you can't beat VS. that's the problem, with LS there is no right deck, you can use anything you want.

like what samahain said, thats exactly what makes LS harder. and you can't use whatever you want with LS, and his moves are WAY more unpredictable, unlike VS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back