• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which sephorith is harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Hmm... It depends... KH2 Sephy is hard the first time you fight him, but once you work up a good strategy he's not that difficult, so I say KH1 Seph

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
theres been like a million threads on this already. anyway kh1 seph is a lot harder since u dont have the speed and attacks as u do in the second game.
in kh2 ur able to move a heck faster and have better attacks. i was able to keep up with seph and predict his moves better in kh2 and i did it in proud mode. i thought it was very easy in kh2.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ssj7Crono said:
theres been like a million threads on this already. anyway kh1 seph is a lot harder since u dont have the speed and attacks as u do in the second game.
in kh2 ur able to move a heck faster and have better attacks. i was able to keep up with seph and predict his moves better in kh2 and i did it in proud mode. i thought it was very easy in kh2.

Says you!! He killed me at least 100 times before I beat him!!But then again, I was trying to prove I could beat him at lev. 70 to my bro.:D Sephy from KH1 was easy cause I beat him at lv.100. My next objective on the Sephy front: beat him at lv. 60 on proud with Oathkeeper and all forms leveled up.

P.S. I did manage to beat him at lv. 70, by the way!! :p

Insane Leader

well since most of my friends have been tellin me about the sehp in kh2 has 15 life bars wouldn't that make the one in kh2 harder than kh1?

C

Charlie

Hmm I remember seeing a thread exactly like this one recently-but hell if it's still getting hits, the the topic's still good.
But anyway-
I say that Sephiroth for KH-1 was harder because you didn't have the use of the reaction commands like we did in KH-2.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea there are alot of threads like this.. I think I posted in one.. But anyways, I think kh2 Sephiroth is harder. I still haven't beat him, when I beat kh1 Sepphiroth in one try (no lie, I was lvl 100)

Destiniesdoor

Kairi's Heart said:
Yea there are alot of threads like this.. I think I posted in one.. But anyways, I think kh2 Sephiroth is harder. I still haven't beat him, when I beat kh1 Sepphiroth in one try (no lie, I was lvl 100)
You where level 100 when you beat him the first time on KH1? Okay...I beat him at like level 70. And I was pretty dang close to beating him at level 63 on expert in KH1, and I only had Lion Heart.
I beat him in KH2 at level 78.(I know, I suck)

Last edited:

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
+Well I thought KH1 one was hard. The reason being is because when you take enough damage from him he gets hard to keep up with him and predict his movements. especially when he get like link on yo ass. IT prbably has to do with age cause I remember i was tryin to do it in 6th grade and my refexes weren't so on pint now i'm like in 9th grade and there improved but it could just be me ya know.

soul of riku

kh2's was easey to beat! kh one was pretty hard considering you don't have the speed and speciale jumps and moves like in kh2.

Sora Kun

KH1 Seph was sort of easy, but then again, KH2 you can use TRINITY LIMIT, ELIXER, TRINITY LIMIT, so on and so forth, so I will go with KH1, unless your legitally knocking down KH2 Bars, if so then KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back