• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sephy is tougher

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one is tougher

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinokan

Ok which sephiroth is harder Kh1 or Kh2 for me Kh1 is way harder

Rix

:)
Awards
Even though I haven't beaten any of them I have to go with the KH1 Sephy.

C

Colours

Both of them are easy after you xp a bit and level up. I just beat KH1 Sephy today on my first try without playing any KH game in months. Still, it took me longer to beat KH1 Sephy so I guess he takes my vote.

I had a hard time with him on KH2, so I just quit.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it's quite obvious to me that sephiroth in kingdom hearts one was much more harder than kingdom hearts ii. i've even beat sephiroth in kingdom hearts ii: final mix while being level one (even if you're level one, where is all that damage coming from ? the creators made it easy on purpose.) and i still think kingdom hearts one's sephiroth was much harder and longer around level 46 or possibly any other low level.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts 1 Sephy because KH2 you had all those commands and guages and all to help you and all whereas in KH, you had less stuff...you know?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KHI Sephy was a beast. It took me forever to even fathom the possibility that there was a chance I could beat him, maybe.
KHII Sephy was a challenge. But not half as hard.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I was insulted at how much less of a challenge KH2 Sephiroth was. I rolled in expecting to be completely destroyed if KH1 was any indication.

C

Colours

KH1 Sephiroth was WAAAAAAAAAAAY harder..took me like, 50 tries before I beat him. Took me 10 in KH2... I think it was because of the camera being on R2 and L2 in KH1.. but that's my opinion.

See I've never played kh1, so I watched the vid.

graypeople

i hav 2 go with #2 cuz in #1 i beat it on my 5th try i wuld say but in kh2 it took me 6 months of tyring even wen i was on level 80 so kh 2 was a lot harder in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back