• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sequel/Prequel would you like to see?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKey777

Banned
Does Remasters count?? What if they made FF4 in 3D just like they kinda of did with KH: COM?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
FFIX could use a sequel, as long as Vivi lives. What a lighthearted and fun FF universe. Shame about the slow gameplay.

BlueKey777

Banned
FFIX was the first final fantasy game I ever played but I didn't get very far because i got bored of its simple gameplay. I wish I beat that game now though because I heard the story line was great.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It is really good, but the walking is slow, there are too many random encounters, and you can't really dictate the pace of the game as much as I typically like. It's still worth finishing, I think.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
I'd rather not see any sequels or prequels for now. Both tend to ruin certain settings and characters for me like how the VII mess ruined the original and how XIII's sequels ruined Lightning as a character.

morgancb35

Final fantasy x and final fantasy vii would be nice. They have the best storyline so far and would love to see where that goes

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I would like to see just one more sequel for VII, since the very last thing that happens in the compilation clearly leads to something.

BlueKey777

Banned
I would like to see just one more sequel for VII, since the very last thing that happens in the compilation clearly leads to something.
That would be be a great idea, but i don't expect something like this to come out for a long time... Im just curious what would the game be about? (I never beat ff7 so i dont know the ending)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
That would be be a great idea, but i don't expect something like this o come out for a long time... Im just curious what would the game be about? (I never beat ff7 so i dont know ending)
I don't actually know the ending to the first VII either (not all of it anyway,) despite me knowing most about the game for years. But yeah, we wouldn't see something like that for years.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I know FFVII has been milked to death but the games (barring Crisis Core) following the game have been pretty lackluster. I'd be all up for another FFVII prequel, or even sequel (or midquel!). There's so much to explore in that universe.

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
I'd rather not see any sequels or prequels for now. Both tend to ruin certain settings and characters for me like how the VII mess ruined the original and how XIII's sequels ruined Lightning as a character.

Have to agree on that one. I really want to see Final Fantasy 15, no more sequels and prequels for a while for me too! XD

BlueKey777

Banned
One of the annoying things about spin offs is that it can delay other great games for example FF15 and KH3

BlueKey777

Banned
I know FFVII has been milked to death but the games (barring Crisis Core) following the game have been pretty lackluster. I'd be all up for another FFVII prequel, or even sequel (or midquel!). There's so much to explore in that universe.
I'd like to see a story arc that goes along side with crisis core. Maybe they could make a game about the turks?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd like to see a story arc that goes along side with crisis core. Maybe they could make a game about the turks?

They already did. It's called "Before Crisis".

One of the annoying things about spin offs is that it can delay other great games for example FF15 and KH3

You are aware that there are multiple development teams each working on their own project simultaneously, right? The entire company isn't focused on one or two games at a time.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Aw, Sign, I had finally forgotten that Before Crisis existed and we don't have it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back