• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sequel/Prequel would you like to see?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I've been wanting a Before Crisis remake for 3DS or Vita for a long time now. I think at some point someone from SE said they would like to work on it.

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
I've been wanting a Before Crisis remake for 3DS or Vita for a long time now. I think at some point someone from SE said they would like to work on it.

That would be amazing, maybe they could make a remastered edition of it.

Is Before Crisis not in america then... darn it. You got my hopes up Sign lol!
I didn't even know that! Man that sucks! XD

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueKey777

Banned
yeah it really kinda bummed me out cause i got my hopes to high for another crisis core game :)

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I don't want anything more out of 13 to exist unless the fans are going to keep it out of my 12 tags on the internet. Otherwise I'd be all for it even if I don't care for that particular title set.

That aside, I would love a prequel to Final Fantasy XII. One that shows the past of some of the chief characters, like Vayne. I want to know how he became the man we defeat. I'd love to see how the war began, or even a game about the Judge Magisters if just to flesh them out more. I'd be content with a novel if not a game, I'd just like come concrete background on the characters.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, I think we have had enough sequels to Final Fantasy Thirteen. Like, if we get another one, I think I'm going to die from anger. >_>

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Square Enix have recently trademarked "Prequel Trilogy". Here's hoping we're not going to get more Lightning games. If we do, they're totally clueless.

sonickenshin

Awards
Yeah, hopefully they won't do more FFXIII-related games. But, I'm with Chibihearts, I'd definitely love for them to revisit FFIX some day (or at least give it an HD treatment).

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I would like to see a remake of Before Crisis more than anything. I remember back when the rumor was floating around that it was being remade for 3ds, so I want to know if that may still happen.

I'd also like a prequel to Dirge of Cerberus, where you get to play as Vincent in the turks, because yeaaahh~

Finally, I want a final Fanstasy X-0. I think that playing as Jecht or Auron on Braska's journey would be great and getting to see first hand Jecht's feeling about his family

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i really want to play final fantasy type-0 hd remastered

Yeah so do I. I was pretty disappointed back when it really looked like we weren't ever going to be seeing this in the west, so I think it's great that they are doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back