• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sequel/Prequel would you like to see?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Square Enix have recently trademarked "Prequel Trilogy". Here's hoping we're not going to get more Lightning games. If we do, they're totally clueless.

Does anyone know what series it’s supposed to be? Because to me it sounds like Tomb Raider, since a sequel to that game is already on the horizon and they’re prequels to the original games. Sorry if I’m being off topic.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone know what series it’s supposed to be? Because to me it sounds like Tomb Raider, since a sequel to that game is already on the horizon and they’re prequels to the original games. Sorry if I’m being off topic.

You know what, for some reason I just assumed this would be Final Fantasy, but it very well could be Tomb Raider or some other series. I don't think there is any actual info as to what this is yet though.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It's a port of the third Chaos Rings game for the Vita. Lots of people speculated it would be a collection with the trilogy and the prequel, but it seems it'll only include the third game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back