• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which show do you enjoy the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which show's the best?

• Prison Break

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • House

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Lost

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Smallville

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Supernatural

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones

• Medium

• Charmed

• Windfall

• Family Guy

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruko

Well considering I do not watch much television, I know what any of those shows are about ,other then family guy. I never even heard of them. I only watch t.v. when it's time for adult swim.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Lost is the only television show out of those I watch, so it wins by default. It's compulsive viewing.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Ugh that was hard I love smallville and I love supernatural they are both fantastic shows that I watch every week! but I had to choose smallville it has been around longer and I own seasons 1-4

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
HOUSE FTW. =}

House is the most original character of any TV show I've ever watched. He sells the show, he really does.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Prisonbreak because I just like to see cons surviving hell and not get caught. There are other reasons but I don't feel like listing it.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I like watching anything that is good but right now I like Naruto but there are other things. The only thing that I don't like to watch are like some Disney shows and all of that because they are really boring at annoying there isn't anything on the shows. But House and all those other things I like but right now I am watching anime stuff. Since they mostly have everything in it. But I can watch almost anything that is good except Disney they just make bad stuff since they are for little kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back