• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which side would u do first

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CloudZX

Which side would u do first if it gave u the option to pick a side of Sora`s or BHK?

E

Ecstacy

Sora's side. He is the main character to me anyways. BHK can wait lol.

Brian

E

Ecstacy

Madness said:
Sora's... but is that a confirmed part of the game? That you can play through the game as either Sora or BHK like in CoM with Sora and Riku?

No it is not confirmed and i doubt something like this will happen seeing as how sora is the main character but nomura said that BHk is playable in kh2. This to me mean that he will join your group at some time in the game like in an auron fashion or their is something like COM where you have to do sora's story to unlock his(which i doubt) or that in different parts of the game when the cutscenes lead to BHK's story you do like a mini fight or something with him. Either way this game is going to be the shizzit lol.

Brian

Oathkeeper15

Thats easy, I would do the sora's side first for a couple reasons: 1) because the story would be too confusing if you didn't play sora's story first 2) because i think sora's story would be better 3) because we dont know enough about the BKH to understand his story yet (# 1 & 3 are kinda the same)

A

Audo

i doubt that the game is going to be like that. I think it is you beat a world with Sora and then you play as BHK for a while and then back as Sora.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i think that it will be mandatory for us to play as Sora in the main part of the game and play as BHK as little side quests and stuff. maybe after Sora's story then we will be able to play with BHK extensively.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'd doubt you have a choice to be who you want to be first... I think it will be like the Star Wars Episode III Video game: in the first level you'r Anakin, and on the second you'r Obi-wan. Only its NOT the same story, charaters and you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back