• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► WHICH TOMS DO I GET

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blue or pink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
deciding between blue canvas and petal grosgrain

the thing is i LOVe the petal ones because im a very girly girl and pink stuff is just everything for me, but they look a little shiny?? i dont want shiny. but i want that shade of pink. they are also more expensive. but they just scream my name, you know?

the blue ones i think are a more practical choice, less flashy. sometimes i get self-conscious that i have a flashy style but these would help me feel more "normalish." i also love baby blue but im just worried i would get bored with them. often i find more uses for classic colors like this blue but i have a lot of clothes so i suppose it doesnt really matter, i can coordinate to either pair of shoes.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I'd go for the pink ones, in all honesty. They just fit you better :3 Plus they're wicked adorable!!! And who cares if they're shiny? They're precious!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
these are more your style

1307455232-37.jpg

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
wow i'm really sorry about your situation. everyone here is ready to support you here in the hjelp and support section. stay strong. if you watned my advice i'd say jsust end the relationship. this problem is bound to happen again

D

Deleted member 36435

i voted for blue because pink is for GIRLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back