• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which vehicles would you like to travel on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
This is my first thread so here it goes.

Out of the three TAV vehicles, which one do you like best or interests you?

- Terra's looks similar to a motorcycle.

- Aqua's looks kind of like water skiing (not very sure myself) and the handle is like a bow for shooting arrow.

- Ven is like a board transportation. (Skateboard, snowboard, surfboard, you name it)

For me, I like Terra's because I don't like standing while traveling. I've seen a trailer where Ven was knocked off his vehicle, so I like to keep my butt on a seat. To me personally, I think it looks cooler than the others. Don't get me wrong, the others look nice too, but Terra's stand out more to me.

So I like to hear some opinions from you guys. If you don't like either of them and prefer gummi ships, then I don't mind hearing it.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Personally, I like Ven's the best, just by the design and looks. My opinion might change whenever BBS comes out though.

αsiя

space coke
They all suck ass but if I have to choose I'll say Terra
I'm pretty sure there is already a thread like this

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
what another thread about it ><
anyway back on topic, i will go with ven

Awards
If I knew there was another thread, I wouldn't have posted it. I only saw one thread that asked if you prefer riding keybaldes or gummi ships.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Terra. I agree with the butt staying on the seat part. ^_^

aweomeness96

i like ven the most out of all the characters so far, but im kinda baist on terras vehicle, as it would be harder to fall off and would be faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back