• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which was sillier? ( involves KH2 and AC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Which little saying did you all think was sillier? Ariel's 'Finny Fun' line in KH2 or Tifa and Aerith's 'Dilly Dally Shilly Shally' line in AC?

DarthRevan211

Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally duh. that almost made me want to return AC to Best Buy and demand my money back until I get an english ac that wasnt so dang corny.

(oh and tifa's voice sucked)

darkness500

DarthRevan211 said:
Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally duh. that almost made me want to return AC to Best Buy and demand my money back until I get an english ac that wasnt so dang corny.

(oh and tifa's voice sucked)

I'm with DarthRevan211 with the whole Aerith's 'Dilly Dally Shilly Shally thing.

MXsora

the dilly dally thing definently
and i didnt think tifa's voice was that bad

Shinkoujo

Tifa's line was stupider. When I heard it, I wasn't sure how to react. I wonder if that was really their best effort to translate that line. >_>

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'd have to say Tifa's dilly dally line was really silly and rediculous. Ariel's finny fun line was made to look stupid/funny.lol I'd have to go with the Tifa's line in Advent Children.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
King Sora_Strife said:
Which little saying did you all think was sillier? Ariel's 'Finny Fun' line in KH2 or Tifa and Aerith's 'Dilly Dally Shilly Shally' line in AC?

'dilly dally shilly shally'. it makes 'finny fun' sound serious.

C

Charlie

Eventhough I wasn't the BIGGEST fan of Tifa's english voice-
I thought the saying was really cute.
"dilly dally shilly shally"
lol to me the new "Dance Water Dance" for Advent Children.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
just watch the japanese one if you dont like the english voices, no matter what they changed the english VA's to, the japanese VA's will crap in there eyeballs.

C

Charlie

keybladeboi said:
just watch the japanese one if you dont like the english voices, no matter what they changed the english VA's to, the japanese VA's will crap in there eyeballs.

lol-Good point. The japanese version of the movie is actually a bit more descriptive of the storyline.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Tifa's voice isnt that bad..I liked it..but when i watched that part in Japanese I like it better..only cuz it funny to say..ZURRU-ZURRU ZURRU-ZURRU<---which is what i think is close to what she said...my japanese teacher said so..( we watched AC in class yesterday and..he was translating all the lines it was fuuny..)..but anyways..Finny-fun for me..I guess..actually i dont even care..I just saw the words AC and TIFA and came here..J/K..XD

DILLY-DALLY SHILLY-SHALLY EVERBODY!!!!

Last edited:

SoraGaurdian

XIII Heartless said:
Move on. I think that is what it meant.

Is it? I have no clue what the heck it meant....honestly. Or after thinking about it, I thought it kinda meant "whatever."

Does anyone know what Dilly Dally Shilly Shally really means?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Uh, I guess Dilly Dally Shilly Shally is the same as saying 'blah blah blah'....... No that couldn't be right. I don't know, it's just some weird but funny little saying that Tifa and Aerith came up with. I don't even think Cloud knew what the hell it meant.

SoraGaurdian

Well...I guess that would make sense. *shrugs* So I guess it's some saying that doesn't even have a full definition.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Finny Fun was in a song, a "fun" song at that. DDSS was during one of the more serious scenes, and made me nearly scream. Clearly DDSS was the sillier of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back