• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which will be the hardest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Scenario will be the Hardest?

• Terra's

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Aqua's

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Ven's

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • They will all be equaly difficult

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So which scenario do you think will be the most difficult in BBS?

Personally I think Ven's scenario will be the hardest cause he according to the demo couldn't do as much damage as Terra and Aqua. So since he's the rookie I suppose his would be the hardest.

I think Aqua would be easier than Ven's but not as easy as Terra's. Aqua's magic will probably do more damage than the other two so that would make her's easier than Ven's but harder than Terra's because her magic would still need to recharge.

Terra I think will be the easiest because his physical attacks are the strongest and since physical attacks wont need to recharge like Aqua's magic does, Terra should be able to damage opponents more without charges so his should be the easiest.

Vote in the poll and explain your choice?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
"I don't know the game isn't out yet."

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont know it all depends on what level you are. if ven on the demo wasnt level up much then of course it will be hard.
i dont think any of them will be hard but thats just me XD

braksa

I for one think aqua's will be the hardest since She's well the 1 i think shall become master before terra and ventus and just causes she's zetta strong and overly sexy >:3

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Nah, I think Nomura designed them to be equally challenging. It all depends on which fighting style a player perfers. Personally, I would perfer Ven's fighting style over Terra or Aqua's anyday. To me, speed beats strength and magic.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I for one think aqua's will be the hardest since She's well the 1 i think shall become master before terra and ventus and just causes she's zetta strong and overly sexy >:3

That's debateble. Aqua and Terra could be at the same level since they both were taking the master qualification exam. Though I think Terra is probably a level higher than Aqua and closest to being master.

Nah, I think Nomura designed them to be equally challenging. It all depends on which fighting style a player perfers. Personally, I would perfer Ven's fighting style over Terra or Aqua's anyday. To me, speed beats strength and magic.

That also would play a factor, see personaly I think I will have a problem controling Aqua because i'm not at all use to her fighting style. Terra's style is probably the best one for me because I control strong types better than any other (Probably a reason I like playing as Saix, Xemnas, Lexaus, and Marluxia more on Days.) Though odd thing is my fighting style in real life is actualy similar to that of a cross of Leon's and Seifers.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
just causes she's zetta strong

hell yeah! TWEWY FTW

Though odd thing is my fighting style in real life is actualy similar to that of a cross of Leon's and Seifers.

You fight? Like, sword fight? What do you practice?

Anyway, on task, I think each character is based on their own fighting style. It's basically like the embodiment of the Shield, Sword, and Staff at the beginning of each game. So, depending on which one you usually choose throughout the series, that is the one that will be the easiest. And the one you give up will be the hardest. For me, Aqua will probably be the easiest. Then Terra, then Ven. But thats just me

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I think they'll all be balanced. Each character has their strengths and weaknesses, so say Terra is the strong but slow moving type, he will encounter more fast-moving Unverses or Unverses with higher defence. Likewise with Aqua she may find some magic resistant Unverses.

For me, hardest would be Terra, then Aqua, then Ven. I've never liked slow hard hitter types, I'll just keep mashing buttons just to make him attack faster. XD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
hell yeah! TWEWY FTW

You fight? Like, sword fight? What do you practice?

Anyway, on task, I think each character is based on their own fighting style. It's basically like the embodiment of the Shield, Sword, and Staff at the beginning of each game. So, depending on which one you usually choose throughout the series, that is the one that will be the easiest. And the one you give up will be the hardest. For me, Aqua will probably be the easiest. Then Terra, then Ven. But thats just me

Yeah I do, but I don't practice any paticular type of sword practice. I use a Katana as my sword though.

I like your idea of the sword, staff, and shield as an example.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
it says "think" dumbass learn to read.

Dont talk back to your superiors.

Which will be the hardest?

If you will care to read the title you will find it says "will" not "think".

That would mean he was asking for the factual answer and not your opinion. Though it also says "think" in the OP's post it is unneccessary to read that because the title is usually a summary of the question, the OP's post is merely the extra bits.

Dont be too awesome now.

sweet oblivian

Dont talk back to your superiors.

If you will care to read the title you will find it says "will" not "think".

That would mean he was asking for the factual answer and not your opinion. Though it also says "think" in the OP's post it is unneccessary to read that because the title is usually a summary of the question, the OP's post is merely the extra bits.

Dont be too awesome now.
this is why we read the fine print.
So which scenario do you think will be the most difficult in BBS?

does this say "will" no it says "think".

braksa

i really think we need to relax and just keep our FOCUS on the truth that Aqua is the strongest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back