• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which will be the hardest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Scenario will be the Hardest?

• Terra's

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Aqua's

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Ven's

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • They will all be equaly difficult

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattistead

That's debateble. Aqua and Terra could be at the same level since they both were taking the master qualification exam. Though I think Terra is probably a level higher than Aqua and closest to being master.

people assume just because he is stronger in power that he will pass before them all, they could all pass at the same time or none pass at all, and i know they will all be the same level, and when one levels up so does the other 2, i read it sumwhere :dizzy:

seifbugazia

personaly i think that terras would be the hardest emotionally while ven's will be the hardest phisically

Caxm

I think they are just all going to kick unverse ass and have an awsome time doing it

ReflectoMan

Awards
For me it will be aqua because of the style she uses in combat. but im most looking forward to ven because he is a speed melee type witch is right up my alley

Cloaked_schemer

I think they are just all going to kick unverse ass and have an awsome time doing it

This is now my favorite post.
On Topic: ven seems to fight most like sora( you know, most attacks leads to an air finish) so i think his will FEEL easiest and the other to will be harder or easyer depending on your style which can be figured out by the members you play as in days. the easiest for my MIGHT be Aqua since i use demyx and luxord and zexion in days. and it seems not only the story but the way you play is also connected to the other games.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
people assume just because he is stronger in power that he will pass before them all, they could all pass at the same time or none pass at all, and i know they will all be the same level, and when one levels up so does the other 2, i read it sumwhere :dizzy:

Ven is a rookie or atleast a lower rank than Terra and Aqua, that's why he probably wasn't taking the master qualification exam and Aqua and Terra was.

Also where did you read that when one levels up the other 2 level up? That has not been confirmed and it sounds kinda stupid IMO.

Grey

this is why we read the fine print.

does this say "will" no it says "think".

Hey!

Dumbass!

Why not read what _EX actually said, and follow your own advice, eh?

_EX said:
Dont talk back to your superiors.

If you will care to read the title you will find it says "will" not "think".

That would mean he was asking for the factual answer and not your opinion. Though it also says "think" in the OP's post it is unneccessary to read that because the title is usually a summary of the question, the OP's post is merely the extra bits.

Dont be too awesome now.
_EX said:
If you will care to read the title you will find it says "will" not "think".
_EX said:
the title you will find it says "will" not "think".
_EX said:
_EX said:

Reading is fun.

Now, I'd follow _EX's advice and not talk back to superiors.

Roxaz

Personally i think Ven will be the easiest, because his combos wll be fast to execute, so when fighting a boss, you can smack in a full pack of punches and flee without being hit, which, i think, will be harder to do with terra and Aqua. though it might be Aqua doesn't even need to get close...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hey!

Dumbass!

Why not read what _EX actually said, and follow your own advice, eh?

Reading is fun.

Now, I'd follow _EX's advice and not talk back to superiors.

Gosh people would you all calm down! So I wrote "will" instead of "think" in the title. Calm down, i'm sorry sheesh. Man everyone makes a big deal over nothing.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Gosh people would you all calm down! So I wrote "will" instead of "think" in the title. Calm down, i'm sorry sheesh. Man everyone makes a big deal over nothing.

People get pissed at trolls, and now that days is out this site is chock full of 'em. Essentially every thread that will be shown on the front page will get trolls now...it's a shame, really...

Silver warrior

I think it will be equal.Also you got to consider the player expirience.for example i't must be difficult for a player who got expirience as a streght type like terra to take control of a magic type like aqua.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
dumb ass the title SAYS THAT BUT IS THE TITLE THE QUESTION no it is not. @#$% you ^$&# is reading really this hard.

You seem to be kind of new here, and part of the younger crowd, so I'm gona cut you some slack. Try to refrain from profanity, and above all, refrain from pissing off mods, pre-mods, premiums, etc. I have seen it go south pretty quickly, resulting in bans & whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back