• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AGRABAAAAAAAAAAAH.

And...

Atlantica. My name may be the same as the heroine but I will scream if I ever have to sing Finny Fun EVER AGAIN.

Oh and I never want to see Wall-E or Up. Both movies have different feels to them. But I want a Dug summon. :D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
more original worlds
ones that wont dissapere later

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Well there's gonna be all new worlds in KH3D, so i don't think any of these will be in 3D

Honestly, Hunchback of Notre Dame. It & Pocahontas always stood out in my mind as the absolutes musts for KH3 & I don't want them in any other KH except that one.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it was confirmed Notre Dame was one of the worlds.

Giratina

I don't really mind Agrabah, really. It would be cool to do a palace circuit or something, but it's not getting totally grueling as it is.

Unlike, y'know, Beast's Castle. Seriously, I love Beauty and the Beast, but there's only so much you can do in one area like that. We should have some time in the forest... or the Provincial Town. Oh yeah. >3

ICECOOL113

For the love of God, no Agrabah.
THANK YOU!!! I hate that world it's so annoying I was H.A.P.P.Y that there was none in BBS!

Stay the fcuk outta my KH, High School Musical... that is all.
YES......no more singing....Sora was awful if they were thinking of singing they should have had Roxas sung since I don't know HE HAS THE VA OF A SINGER!!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No Agrabah if it isn't King of Thieves.
No Atlantica, unless they have SDG go to land.
No Halloween Town, there's nothing else that can be done.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I hate all of you. I want Agrabah back. I can never get bored of that location, ever. Fyi, you can have the plot to follow the third film, which means it's less of agrabah and more of the secret cave, the sea and the island turtle. Agrabah made very little appearance, save for Jasmine and Genie's talk, the wedding and where Alladin rescues his dad and jumps over the rooftops disguised as him.

Qiesamuel

I don"t want any of worlds that in Days game. I don't hate them, just get totally bored to explore those worlds again and again and again.

Flickr

Wonderland. Sorry but...I'm tired of it.
Agrabah. Because I don't want to see more of that friggin sand trap... >_>
Halloween Town. Sorry but I can't see anything else to do there.
Dumbo World. ...For some reason I see Sora dressed as a clown.

No one wants that.

Crystal

Silver Member
Personally, I'd be surprised to not see Olympus. It's like tradition at this point.

I hate those mission in this world, especially in KH2, you have to use summon to made out more orbs. xD

DanX

I absolouteley dread Wonderland I swear if I hear those themes again after Re:Coded I'll pop a cap in someones a**.
I'm fine with Olympus colliseum its never been to boring.
Agrabah has only been good in KH1 and 2, it was good in KH1 because it was our first time there as real sora, in KH2 it was good because I think it's the only time we weren't meeting all the characters for the first time in the visit to the world. So don't want to see it again.

Magnum

I didn't mind Agrabah that much. Halloween Town is getting really old, every storyline there is basically altered versions of the same plot used in the movie. Atlantica I wouldn't mind as long as the musical mini-games are removed and the original gameplay is added back.
I'm looking very forward to playing The Hunchback of Notre Dame world in 3D.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
we cant got to halloween town there is no more story there we had to make on up for kh2
there one more alladdin movie so mabey, i still like alladin but yeah he gettin stale
hercules has one last arc going to mount olyplus and fighting off all the titan , ice,rock,magma,wind,and ogre, which im looking forward too, that and getting to fight zeus in his statue form this thing is i dont want to geo back to thease worlds untillkh3
uhhm for ddd we can have notre dame, pocohontas, atlantis, the black cualdron, pirates of the caribean , i think tangled is acceptable to be a world but only if kairi went there.

KingdomSealer2

Really any old worlds. Traverse Town, Radiant Garden are fine. But I've gotten really tired of the same 6 Disney worlds in practically every KH game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back