• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

White heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
They are called Dusk. Look around in the image gallery. So far we've only seen regular Dusk and the "lightside".

Sgt Moo

the "lightside" I think LordMune is refering to is the big one seen in one of the trailers and yes LordMune I think they are called flailers (I could be wrong but im pretty sure of it)

Sgt Moo

err...I think it goes like this...the so called "white heartless"/flailers are NEO's and the organisation members/black cloaked people are nobodies...or it could be the other way around but i think that is right

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
actually they are not heartless, well kinda, they are twighlight heartless, or i guess you could say mindless, they steal peoples memories instead of their heart, it kinda comes intact with what happens after COM.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
... No, not really. So far we have no clue regarding what the Dusk are, or what their intentions are.

Wasn't Flailers disproven ages ago, because it was just an erronous romanization or just made-up altogether?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
err...I think it goes like this...the so called "white heartless"/flailers are NEO's and the organisation members/black cloaked people are nobodies...or it could be the other way around but i think that is right

No

NEOs and nobodies are the same thing. They are shells and that is what the Org is.

They AREN'T heartless.

actually they are not heartless, well kinda, they are twighlight heartless, or i guess you could say mindless, they steal peoples memories instead of their heart, it kinda comes intact with what happens after COM.

You have no proof of this. So I'm just going to say you are wrong. They aren't heartless.

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
.:KL:. said:
No

You have no proof of this. So I'm just going to say you are wrong. They aren't heartless.

actually if you think about it, why are they the exact same color that the inside of the castle oblivion, and it would only make sense, if you have something that steals your heart what is really the only other thing they can steal... your mind, i dont have proof of this but it was just an opinion i meant to put "i think they are" not "they are".

Sgt Moo

I know they are not heartless... y do you think i said so called "white heartless"...I said it that way cos quite a few people seem to think they are heartless.

...I think they look like flailers anyways cos of the way they move...
I think the dusk name is the term given to the group...just like the ganeral name for the heartless is as it is...(eg. shaddow heartless, defender heartless etc) so it would be flailer dusks (ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE...I AINT SAYIN THAT IS TRUE!...its just what i call them to keep myself sane!)

You have a point there firstcitytofall...the heartless take hearts in KH1, the dusks might take memories in KH2 and in a possible KH3 the new enemy might take souls.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................they are called dusks, and the ones you see at Hollow Bastion surounding Sora and co. and when mickey comes down, they are called flailers, and that big huge think doesn't have a name yet, and the dusks are twilight NOT light!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back