• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

White Mushroom Card Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenKH94

I have every enemy card bar the stupid white mushroom card.I have killed over 160 white mushrooms using Warp as I read that is how you obtain the card. Am I doing it right or is there another method I should be using?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
For this one, as I remember, it's really about luck. Warp aka the sleight that gets the entire field + soft-resetting after battles that didn't give you the enemy card, these things are meant to save you time (and White Room cards) as much as possible, but to get the actual card, it's all about luck. I remember my own struggles when I wanted to obtain all Enemy Cards and gee, it sure took a while.
So yes, you're doing it right, that is the method for obtaining the card. The rest is luck.

DarrenKH94

Thank you. I eventually got it. Had to finish over 200 of the buggers but they finally gave it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back