• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Agrees

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dude

Okay who agrees before the game came out it was all the excitement of all the new info that the people on the forums would find out but now it has come out people havent wrote new info like the #1 org member and now people are moanining about i am stuck on an easy bit on Kh1 and o my god i so bored about the forums now this forum will be closed obiosly so PM me and give me your ideas

Dark Dude

i just want to see who agrees with me because these forums are stating to SUCK

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
tell me about it.
i totally agree....these forums ARE starting to get...boring
the only thing fun is the spoiler forum...if you\re UP for spoilers
and any info on kh2.

D

Dexter

Xaldin is like the only prson in these forums that post's new info.....before Neo posted new info, But KHEXTREME is fun they have alot to do in there forums!

Dark Dude

also the problem is is that there are people who have left the forums and also the people that have the game dont talk about it in the forums

bogus283

you know the only reason that it's gotten slow is because you can no longer speculate about kh2 without somebody who has played the game, or read the spoiler forum, coming and ruining the game AND the conversation you were having around the speculation. it isnt the lack of new information, it is the overabundance of it. also, DONT TRIPLE POST

Last edited:

chasingdusk

^Exactly!
There is way too much information out about the game. And those who do not want to be spoiled..well..I'm sorry but the forums will be boring for you. Becase most of the new information and fun theories are over in the spoiler section.

I don't agree with people saying this forum sucks. It doesn't. Look around at the other sections. There is plenty to do around here!

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Your experience here is what you make it. If you want to dwell on "omg wut guyz dis is sOoOoOo b0ringz" then fine. If you want to make it fun, it WILL be fun.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back