• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are the characters with BHK?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
ok this has been pissing me off since like since ive seen this scan.

BHK_MAGscan_Edited_Friends.jpg

who are these kids BHK hangs wit? ive heard theories of them being opposite of Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus but im not sure...any ideas?

SacredFireman

Re: Who Are they?!?!?

As much as you want the answer, no one except people working in Square Enic/Disney know. They're original characters from the look of it as well.

Keyblade88

They are new characters, guess what people:
Sequels are allowed to introduce new and origional characters.

D

Dragon Zaita

None of them show any resemblence to tidus wakka or selphie, so I'd totally abadon that theory. I assume they're just original characters. My best guess is that BHK just happens to be with a group of kids, he just happens to be special? Or perhaps.. Well I'm not sure, but my best guess is that they're original characters.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

I dunno whats with these kids, they might not look like tidus, wakka and sulfie, but they seem to fit the role of them in BHK story, one thing I want to know, is what are those weird ball thingys? materia? friendship beeds? candy?!!, I need some feed back here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back