• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are the two hooded people in the background of Naminé's drawing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veevee

Awards
Heya fellow members,
I replayed the tutorial section of KH2 a while ago and took quite some time to look at all of Naminé's drawings in the white room of the haunted mansion. There is this one drawing where you see Axel and Roxas (backside) in the foreground and two hooded people in organisation cloaks in the background. (reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1SGtqllwoQ 2:13) and the soon to be released pouch. On the pouch picture, you can see that the left person in the background has something that looks like a keyblade (the Kingdom Key), so one might assume that it could be Xion or Sora, but the left person has a pretty strong streak of blue on his / her head (actually, it's the most striking paintstroke in the picture) and the right person is somewhat greenish around the neck and the left side of the head (and has some strange yellow ... thingy at their feet). Now I wonder, since Naminé's other drawings are not as vague but rather pretty clear in who and what they're depicting, who are those two hooded people? The drawing implies they're not friendly towards Axel and Roxas (who appear to be on the same side and Naminé uses to draw people next to each other if they have a friendly relationship) or at least are opposing the two. Feel free to enlighten me :D
Roxas%20&%20Axel01.jpg

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought about that drawing for a long time as well.

My theory is that they're most likely Riku and Xion, in one of the moments when she defected to Riku's said and was confronted by Roxas and Axel about it.

The blue might be somewhat Riku's hair, or maybe Saix? Maybe it supposed to be metaphorical, or the first time Saix pairs up Roxas and Xion with Axel watching?

It could also be that this scene was supposed to showcase a moment/flashback thought in the early stages of KH II and later discarded: what if there was going to be a scene where Axel and Roxas fight against two Organization members during a collusion?

These are the scenarios I can think of.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
She's obviously dug into Roxas' memories. But considering nothing was ever stated about this drawing, I guess we'll never find out now.

Tempo

Awards
there's 3 candidates imo:
1. saix and xemnas (the two org bigwigs, also judging from their height and stature and colouring)
2. axel and roxas again but with their hoods up (also judging from their height and stature)
3. just two generic hooded figures to represent the org.
i like the idea of it being riku and xion but since this image has been in the game since vanilla kh2 and kh2 itself never got updated to include any direct appearance or mention of xion (besides things that can be retroactively interpreted as such. a damn travesty), i'd have to say it's not that.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I suppose there is no headcannon to this picture unless I missed something. It can easily be retconned to being Riku and Xion from Days, despite it likely not being the case. We'll probably never know so it's anyones guess. I just call it the Days retconned picture lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back