• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you most like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
I been told that I kind of look like Tifa. I just don't have the bangs. But I do wear a white tang top and a black mini skirt. (It's kind of a joke between friends...)

electrikeyblade14

i look mostly like namine, with the blonde hair, and her eyes, and the way she always draws, but i don't like her. so personality wise i'm like riku. i'd much rather look like him....*mumbles incoherant words that have to do with how i despise namine's optimism and physical appearance*

UnknownEnigma

hahaa i know im like sorta goofy looking tall sorta slouching and big feet! and yeha i sorta talk like him to from the but uhhh to the gawrsh! and i think i loook funny... and when i get mad im exactly like donald to freken over tempered but for humans....i dont think any yeah i got myself a kairi meaning i have a girl who i care for and is my best friend and stuff...but i guess im a sora fun, haha weird smile, and well dont know...i see me as goofy!!!

H

heartwarrior

i look like sora the only thing thas a little dif is the hair but if i let it grow ill look like him

H

heartwarrior

i also have a personality like sora
icon6.gif

redharry123

a wanderer
i look ALOT like kiari in KH2....i'm kind of like namine because i draw a lot and i am very artistic. Personality wise, i'd have to say rikku (FF X/X-2). i am veeerrryyy perky! i gues i am kind of like donald...i have a bad temper:D :D hee hee. OH! and i have rikku's eyes! (al bhed green, excepet no swirls :( )

riku1994

i have had i pesonialit change i am like sora all then way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

OBLIVION Riku

hi can someone plz donate money to me plz i really need it sry for this msg i just started plz help me

P

pearlsiren

I guess im like Kairi cause im always giggling and laughing!

oblivion dude

so what char do you think you most like. i think i am more like riku my friends say i look like him and they say i act like him. but i really dont think so and besides i like sora the best anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back