• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who bought the Kingdom Hearts Strategy Guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_rules

O.K. I bought the Bradly Games Official Kingdom Hearts Strategy Guide for $15 so I could figure out what I was doing wrong in Traverse Town and btw it was before I found this site or I wouldn't have wasted my money. Anyways I was wondering how many other people bought the guide?

sinharvest_angel

i did and even if they posted it on the site i still would've ya know,cause u just want it cuz u like it KH and, know what im saying neway yeah and its awsome maybe even like a spoiler if u want to se the end or the boss fight and who u will fight

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I bought it, but i couldn't use the guide book for how to beat sepheroth, because i didn't have all the moves it told me to use, and it would take forever to get enough level ups!
I don't think you'll need it for when you fight the darkside, Opisite Armor, and Benohoth.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I personally think game guides are a waste of time, they ruin the game for you by telling the story before you actually witness it. and besides, if your really stuck, look on an FAQ or ask the forum, it helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back