• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who deserves it more (Remake)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GoW title? Who deserves it?

• God of War

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Gears of War

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Okay, sorry about the typo on the last thread. So, who deserves the Title of GoW more? Gears of War for the Xbox 360 or God of War for the Playstation 2? Even though I liked Gears of War. I'm going for God of War. But, seeing on how there are a lot of Gears of War fans, they may think different. So let's debate on this.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
The only bad thing about Gears is, the AIs are idiots. That's why it's better to play it on co-op.

Yeah, i feel ya on that one. That's why i only played it when friend were over. And true, i found a majority of my time chain sawing my alien enemies to death, rather then shooting them. But in God of war you had reaction commands to gut your enemies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Um, how about both?

They both have the initials GoW, so we can't just let them both be called by that? Nice topic. :\

So, now when two games have the same initials, we have to have a debate as to who deserves the name? Wait, I got an idea. Why not just call them by their actual names? D:

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Um, how about both?

They both have the initials GoW, so we can't just let them both be called by that? Nice topic. :\

So, now when two games have the same initials, we have to have a debate as to who deserves the name? Wait, I got an idea. Why not just call them by their actual names? D:

....Well, both are very good games. And this thread is just a thread for debate. We are not actually settling things. So shh.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
Gears by far the best game ever, but, as my friend learned, if you play it too much, it does get boring, the only good part about God of War, is in the first part, with the boobys, xD

Gears gets my vote.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
gears of war actually added something to it's genre that wasn't already there. god of war did not do that.

god of war is a fun game, but it's also identical to just about ever other mature-themed platformer.

gears of war was unlike most other shooters thanks to it's unique cover system, and it still managed to be a fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back