• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkaterDC

Well I had the most fun fighting......1000 heartless,Sephiroth [although he was too easy >.<] and I wish I had FM+ so I could fight the Organization members.Axel was fun.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I wish I also had FM+....I would wanna fight the Org. members and that knight person or whoever that is

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The Lingering Sentiment (AKA Terra) But officially the Lingering Sentiment or the Enigmatic Soldier.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
oh right, yes I don't really know cause I don't really keep up on KH news...mainly cause I'll just end up spoiling myself again....yup, the KH2 experience was ruined for me when they made the spoilers section...can't let it happen again

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
5-Dark Thorn
4-Sephiroth
3-Axel
2-Twilight Thorn
1-Xemnas

Also, The Battle With Roxas Looks Awesome but they never Released Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ Outside of Japan as far as I know. Well, At least not in Canada Eh...

<3

Call me Love, love.
I loved the thousand heartless but I loved the end battle. It was fun to struggle my way through it before I had my brother show me how. Then I got it : D WEEE! I was happy with myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back