• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
My favorite battle would have to be Demyx i beat the living day lights out of him. Oh i also like the final boss espcially the final battle where you get to play as riku for a short time.

Fenblivion

I heard that you had to die to fight as King Mickey. Damn! I wish I had died on purpose now. That would have been really cool i think.

During that fight (and some others) the game will give you another chance whilst you fight as The King. Yeah, I thought it was cool at first...but his moves aren't THAT amazing. His main purpose is to bring Sora back by charging.

Roxas vs. Axel, and i had some odd joy whilst fighting alongside him as Sora in Betwixt and Between.

Megamatos

I like the roxas be axel battle but I thought it cool to play as riku will fighting xemnas in final form

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I liked battling Axel with two keyblades!! I also liked beating up all the weak heartless in the 1,000 heartless battle. Also battling with Cloud,Tifa, and all of them.

Apollo

Silver Member
Terra was actually really fun. It was an actual challenge, and I actually had to plan ahead.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Let's see, fighting Axel as Sora, fighting Enigmatic soldier and the heartless boss in Beast castle in the ball room, can't recall the name i really enjoyed that battle probably because it was the first time i saw the reaction commands.

i liked fighting sephiroth, xaldin...and or course the final boss battle between sora and xemnas.

seababy89

So how 'bout it? Personally, I enjoyed takin out 1,000 heartless at Hallow Bastion during the war. Seeing all ofm them go down gave me a nice sense of accomplishment.:E That and fighting Axel for the last time in Roxas mode because Roxas had a lot of awesome moves.:p

i think i liked fighting demyx the most cuz of his stratagy

him or xaldin

Ckandid

Oh Xaldin was a ton of fun to fight, cause I got to use mickey. I love just nobody hunting in The World That Never Was with Riku, cause I do session every three seconds o.o;;
Demyx, the first time you fight him, not the final battle.
Saix, cause hes soooo easy
Xigbar, cause i like chasing him
uhm... I like fighting everyone but~anyone in Pirates world, Pride Lands, or Aladdin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back