• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you prefer? AND WHY?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wienersoup

Who did you prefer to play as, Riku or Sora, and why? Me, Riku. He just owns more ass than Sora can.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Sora. Why? He owned Riku's ass. "Storyline wise". And if he beats Riku more than once in the story......dosen't that say something. Sora owns Riku!

Wienersoup

sora364 said:
Sora. Why? He owned Riku's ass. "Storyline wise". And if he beats Riku more than once in the story......dosen't that say something. Sora owns Riku!
Oh, so you don't like who you want to like, you just like the strongest, how lame.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Wienersoup said:
Oh, so you don't like who you want to like, you just like the strongest, how lame.

Wrong. Iv'e always liked Sora better than Riku. Not because he was the strongest. I just said that because YOU said he was better than Sora. It was your personal opinion that Riku was better than Sora.And you KNOW Sora would beat Riku any day of the week. You just said that because you like Riku more than Sora. I like Sora better because he has a more pure heart and not as easliy to exploit to the power of darkness than Riku. Now you think about that before contradicting my reasoning. By the way when you said "You don't like who you wan't to like you just like the strongest" That does NOT mean I don't like Riku. I just like Sora more as you like Riku more.

NEO9011

But if Riku was not corrupt and was fighting with all his power he could be really hard to beat. RIku cuz he has darkness and evil is cool.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Its kinda hard to choose. Reasons

Soras story had More Cutseens which kicked ass, The story line was intresting and there was more to it, you can pick the cards for your deck, Final Battle easy

Rikus story was short, Only one cutseen (could have used more), story line was a bit less intresting but drew me in for more, Riku is way stronger, Final battle was a challange

So for me its kinda even and i really cant choose

sinharvest_angel

yeah it is kinda hard to choose, but i'd go with riku, he's just cooler... to me that is, and to me i'd perfer rikus final battle cuz its so easy and short wheras sora's is so easy but fairly long, and i really like the ending of riku, it really made u feel lke there's more to his story or that there will be (not that we wouldnt expect) plus u kinda see a different riku, a good, but seemingly more powerful one, possibly more stronger than when he only had his dark powers, now he has the light and dark. oh and his dark outfit is awsome

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Its kinda hard, but Sora because you were able to rearrange your cards at will, and his sleights were cool, and the plot was better in Sora's story than Riku's

Deidara

Riku. Why? Because I found that it was much less of a hassle playing with Riku than with Sora. Also, Riku's soul eater was, overall and IMO, superior as well as his sleights. Of course, this is all to a point, but still, it was fun.

Night Shadow

soras side for many reasons

+story was better
+story made sence (why was riku in co? for instance)
+story gave motivation to get to the next room, rikus, not so much
+sora was easyer to control
+i wasnt stuck with cards on lvl 1,2,3,4, and i think one six, on many/any worlds
+sora didnt turn into "dark form" and get killed while jumping

just to name a few...

Wienersoup

sora364 said:
Wrong. Iv'e always liked Sora better than Riku. Not because he was the strongest. I just said that because YOU said he was better than Sora. It was your personal opinion that Riku was better than Sora.And you KNOW Sora would beat Riku any day of the week. You just said that because you like Riku more than Sora. I like Sora better because he has a more pure heart and not as easliy to exploit to the power of darkness than Riku. Now you think about that before contradicting my reasoning. By the way when you said "You don't like who you wan't to like you just like the strongest" That does NOT mean I don't like Riku. I just like Sora more as you like Riku more.
Whoa, calm down there killer, I think you took me WAY to seriously.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I perfer and enjoyed playing as Sora more, despite the face Riku could jump higher and did more damage. I speed through Riku's mode, for some reason, without the bosses it just seems really short. Also, as Sora I can customize my deck and Riku depends on Mickey cards or those green little balls to heal himself. Or it could just be I like Sora better than Riku.

*Twilight*

I like Sora better, but in this game I prefered to be Riku. I didn't have to go through all that deck creation, the story was faster, and it was easier on Riku's side. Normally that's not a good thing but the game wasn't...all...that...good... ( I beat it for the story alone )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back