• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do u think kairi gonna end up with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do u think kairi is going to end up with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAIRI_SUX

who do u think the bitch is going to end up with?

Sora
Roxas
Riku
Tidus
Wakka
or a needy guy plucked from the street

????????????????????????????????????????? :confused:

Rabello

Kairi turns lesbian and starts driving a truck.

My guess anyway.

P.S. Kinda wrong place, don't you agree?

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
My question is, why would you spend so much time creating an account specially designed and made to look like you hate her, and then wonder who she's going to hook up with?

Kairi's gonna fall for one of the enchanted brooms in Disney Castle.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
I think that she won't choose anyone on that list, just for the reason that a guy and girl can be extremely close friends without falling in love. That is what it looks like to me. Sora and Riku do seem to crush on her, but isn't that natural for a teenage guy to be attracted to the prettiest girl around them?

Yeah, this is in the wrong section, it should be in the Future of KH, not Discussion.

Danman2327

Kairi will be a whore and her payment will be keychains. Also mickey will be her pimp.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
What the fans wanted from the first day they played KH1, SoraxKairi is inevitable.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi'll end up with one of the richer folks on the Islands and drown her sorrow over Riku and Sora eloping on her in cheap alcohol.

What the fans wanted from the first day they played KH1, SoraxKairi is inevitable.

I think quite a lot of fans disliking Kairi herself let alone SoKai is part of why the couple has been left thus far non-official. I'm hoping it will continue in such a manner, especially since Nomura likes to leave that sort of thing up to the fans.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That method in which SoKai isn't an acting force letting the fans decide is something some what of the silent protagonist approach. Great example is Link from LoZ, he gives various facial expressions and grunts, and the fact he doesn't say a word during cutscenes makes the player assume what he's saying making them use their imaginations.

And so far I think a lot of us have felt that way one time or another.

A

Azrael

I pretty much say the year Kairi forgot Sora existed, she did a little something something with Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie

cporky1992

Mario is going to randomly Come in Get with kiri then dump Peach in to a whor hous then bowser is going to kill Mario then die of a heart attack then luigie is going to get her pregnet then she died leves two kids luke and leia then luke becomes a jedi and kills Sora and riku. oh wait Thats stupid Shes going to end up with sora duh.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That method in which SoKai isn't an acting force letting the fans decide is something some what of the silent protagonist approach. Great example is Link from LoZ, he gives various facial expressions and grunts, and the fact he doesn't say a word during cutscenes makes the player assume what he's saying making them use their imaginations.

And so far I think a lot of us have felt that way one time or another.

I did too.
Until the "Let's take the raft and go, just the two of us!" 10 minutes into the game.
And Sora is hardly like Link. He does speak and he does express himself and they had no problem basing SoNami in an obviously painfully and officially romantic light in CoM (Sora asking Namine if they were never friends - let alone 'more' when she told him the truth about his Memories of her).
That probably has to do a lot with who wrote which games (Watanabe :wub: ) but the fact remains that Sora at one point in time did show clear romantic tendencies towards Namine, while Kairi lacked that.
Throw in the horrible writing just about anywhere else for SoKai and no, SoKai makes no sense whatsoever in a lot of senses.
I'm not saying that'll stop them from canonizing it if they wanna, I'm just saying that saying it's canon based on what we have today is wrong and I dare say uncalled for.

*wonders how long it's been since she got into a real anti-SoKai discussion on the forums outside the hate-club*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back