• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you like now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whose your favorite?

• Terra

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Ven

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • All three/two of the listed

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
This mostly for people whose played all three stories.

But who do you like more now? Has your mind changed since the games release? Or is it still the same? Or do you like all three heroes equally?

I'm sorry if something like this was already made.

mikejaxer

I still can't stand Aqua's voice,
It's just so DEAD and no emotion >.<
My favourite still Ventus

Allister Rose

French Lover
I still can't stand Aqua's voice,
It's just so DEAD and no emotion >.<
My favourite still Ventus

well i don't like it too much. i wouldn't say she sounds "dead". but it does lack a bit of emotion every now and then. i think the english is trying to portray her differently. which i thought the original personality of aqua was fine just the way it was.

it's just the angry and sometimes the compassionate parts that get me off. she, doesn't sound convincing on the anger because she isn't giving it enough voice into it. and sometimes on the compassionate parts she sounds like she's about to cry, usually i don't mind this, but when it's suppose to be more serious than tearful, it kind of changes the mood of the scene.

and yes ventus is definitely is getting as good as his original, even better because in the original ventus sounded a bit whiny, depending on terra and sometimes on aqua. right now he's my all time favorite next to vanitas

Soxas

i like terra even though hes slow in gameplay,he just has that i dont giva shit mood but also he fights for his friends so hes not completely a douche.plus i think its pretty cool that he will do what eva it takes to beat his enemies and keep his friends safe like putting himself into darkness to get strength like riku.i really like that hes power hungry that doesnt hurt either.

Walkway

I will say that Aqua's voice is totally great and I think it fits wonderfully. But that's just my opinion.
And as cool as Aqua is, I have to say Terra has become my new favorite character...

...He's a guy you can root for, yeah?

Allister Rose

French Lover
willa's voice isn't the problem, it's the acting.

though terra seemed to be everything i expected from him....ven i was hoping he was something different from roxas and sora (which he surprisingly did much more) and as for aqua, although a complete mystery, she seemed to have a similar idea of what i thought would compliment terra and ven. but in the english version....not so much

magi

Aqua.She's a great magician and i always dreamed for a game with the main characters using only magical attacks.I really like her style U_U

Rexy

Bronze Member
i would like to meet Ventus, since Terra choose Riku and Aqua choose Kairi, without knowing i would like that Ventus could choose me :p
but i don't know can Terra, for example, choose more than one sucessor, i think Eraqus did the same right?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Still prefer Aqua, though Terra and Ven both come to close seconds. All of them are well-rounded, interesting characters that I find very enjoyable play.

willa's voice isn't the problem, it's the acting.

My thoughts exactly. Her voice fits Aqua fine, and it was never an issue for me. It's just that, sometimes she can't act worth a shit. She seems to sound better as time goes on, though. Listening to her towards the end of game in contrast with her towards the beginning of the game, I can hear some definite improvement. I think it's because Willa's not completely used to the role or at voice acting in general.

Janus Q

I'm always an Aqua fan, to me she is the most versatile and customizable character in the game for me. not to mention i love her voice actress in this role. plus i loved the scene where she meets Kairi for the first time, it was so heartwarming.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm always an Aqua fan, to me she is the most versatile and customizable character in the game for me. not to mention i love her voice actress in this role. plus i loved the scene where she meets Kairi for the first time, it was so heartwarming.

It also felt 'right', when she met Riku and Sora.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
For some reason, the final boss is always the deciding point for me and I usually can never decide... in terms of the whole gameplay experience, I'd choose Ven... but in terms of the final battles:

Most hard - Terra
Most fun - Ventus
Most nostalgic - Aqua

All I know is that Ventus is #1... I can't tell if Terra and Aqua should be a tie or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back