• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you like now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whose your favorite?

• Terra

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Ven

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • All three/two of the listed

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkJoker

I liked terra a lot close to end of his story. Ven was okay. just started aqua story today to soon to tell for her

MeggieKeyblader

Terra has the best personality and he's the most badass, so he's my favorite. I like Ven's fighting style, and Aqua's pretty cool too. They're all awesome... definitely the best KH trio out there so far.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I voted Terra, even though I've only played his scenario originally to do the "recommended" order and get him out of the way. I decided after playing his scenario that I really like him now, and I really like Ventus as well. Looking forward to his scenario.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How is Aqua in last!?!? This is pure madness...I thought she would be my favorite, and she was even better then that. She gave up a long time just to try and save Terra and she is voted last?...blashemy <_<

Allister Rose

French Lover
she's got 15 votes while terra and ven have 17...she's not losing by much, if two more people voted aqua it would be a three-way tie.

but besides that, her personality changed drastically compared to the original. I'm not liking it 100% myself, that and the poor VAing doesn't help.....shes still my favorite but second place next to ventus...though her original japanese is 1st for me.

i can see why people loved ventus and terra....terra gave a nice mix, he sounds younger and it somehow fits the story well, ventus did jsut as great as his original and more, his original sort of sounded "whiny" when he called out names, not in this one. we can easily tell the difference between ventus and roxas.

kupo1121

Awards
she's got 15 votes while terra and ven have 17...she's not losing by much, if two more people voted aqua it would be a three-way tie.

but besides that, her personality changed drastically compared to the original. I'm not liking it 100% myself, that and the poor VAing doesn't help.....shes still my favorite but second place next to ventus...though her original japanese is 1st for me.

i can see why people loved ventus and terra....terra gave a nice mix, he sounds younger and it somehow fits the story well, ventus did jsut as great as his original and more, his original sort of sounded "whiny" when he called out names, not in this one. we can easily tell the difference between ventus and roxas.

What do you mean her personality changed from the original? What is the original for clarification too lol xP

Also, I agree that I can see easily why Ventus would be 1...his VA was great (perhaps one of the only ones to beat out the JPN predecessor in every way), however maybe it is just me...but I wasn't a huge fan of Terra...I don't know why...he had little to no emotion is what really got me...his playstyle was my least favorite (thats cause I like speed and magic...so thats opinionated), but I guess she is only losign a couple votes...IDK...I think it might be that Aqua mad me the most teary-eyed so...IDK...

Allister Rose

French Lover
What do you mean her personality changed from the original? What is the original for clarification too lol xP

Also, I agree that I can see easily why Ventus would be 1...his VA was great (perhaps one of the only ones to beat out the JPN predecessor in every way), however maybe it is just me...but I wasn't a huge fan of Terra...I don't know why...he had little to no emotion is what really got me...his playstyle was my least favorite (thats cause I like speed and magic...so thats opinionated), but I guess she is only losign a couple votes...IDK...I think it might be that Aqua mad me the most teary-eyed so...IDK...

she was...but in personality i don't think so...they pretty much localized her if you ever see old videos of her, you can tell english aqua doesn't leave a great impression comapred to the original

kupo1121

Awards
she was...but in personality i don't think so...they pretty much localized her if you ever see old videos of her, you can tell english aqua doesn't leave a great impression comapred to the original

Oh yeah, OK I was confused but I get it now. Yeah, that is true...however, I still like for some reason...I guess it is just because of the way the story writes her off to be...not how she sounds or acts (well, yeah how she acts)...but the way the story wants you to see her...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
There are some moments where Aqua can be pretty charming, but other times Willa just makes the scene seem real awkward and her presence out of place. Hopefully she'll get a lot better at voice acting when Aqua shows up in future titles.

While I enjoyed playing as Terra, I surprisingly think that I've enjoyed using Ventus the most. His VA work is top notch and he really gets his personality across. One of my favorite parts in his scenario was seeing how he interacted with Hercules and Zack. They make a believable team, and I thought that their interaction was pulled off quite well.

kupo1121

Awards
There are some moments where Aqua can be pretty charming, but other times Willa just makes the scene seem real awkward and her presence out of place. Hopefully she'll get a lot better at voice acting when Aqua shows up in future titles.

While I enjoyed playing as Terra, I surprisingly think that I've enjoyed using Ventus the most. His VA work is top notch and he really gets his personality across. One of my favorite parts in his scenario was seeing how he interacted with Hercules and Zack. They make a believable team, and I thought that their interaction was pulled off quite well.

Aqua had her fair share of worlds...I found that Ven's VA was solid through the entire game, and it was great. Terra went from bad to slightly better, but at least he is improving. Aqua went the opposite from good to slightly worse...at first her voice doesn't seem that bad, until you realize that it doesn't change really...at all for most circumstacnes. Though I have to agree with Ven in OC...that was a great world for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back