• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think are the two remaining character spots on the site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

It could be Neku. However it just seems like Neku would be more of a world specific character, when Mickey and Lea would help Sora and Riku throughout the game. I don't see any reason to hide Mickey though, we all know who he is. Same could be said for Lea, but I guess it hasn't exactly been in writing that he's on the side of good and will assist Sora, even though it can be easily assumed that he will from what we've seen.

Knehcs

I know I'm hoping for those two (the King and Lea), but I'm not sure that we've seen enough of Lea to know how large of a role he'll play, how he even plans to restore two people trapped within Sora, etc. Perhaps that's one thing we won't see till we actually get our hands on the game, though?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
It could be Neku. However it just seems like Neku would be more of a world specific character, when Mickey and Lea would help Sora and Riku throughout the game.
Yeah cus Mickey and Lea are way more important than Neku in the story/ plot

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort and Lea.They're both important, and Mickey got two in the worlds so I don't really want another one there for him.

satria222poxy

If Lea & Mickey are the other two (as playable), then would KH3D be like 4 times bigger?
Like Lea & Mickey would visit the other worlds while Sora & Riku remain in the dream worlds.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If Lea & Mickey are the other two (as playable), then would KH3D be like 4 times bigger?
Like Lea & Mickey would visit the other worlds while Sora & Riku remain in the dream worlds.
Not gonna happen, probably. I don't get why you think Lea and Mickey would be playable.From what we've seen of the (real) Mickey is he goes with Riku on a rescue mission, and that seems about it while Lea is after Roxas.... probably.

DiveHearts

Awards
One of them should be Lea since he seems to have an expanded role by going into the ROS, and the other spot is a toss up between mickey and YMX.

Crystal

Silver Member
I guess it was Mickey and Lea. Lea seem to have important role in KH3D.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think it may be sora and riku but there older forms

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think Mickey will be in the Mysterious Tower world if that is ever put up with Yensid. I think those categories are going to be KH characters, not Disney characters, so my best guesses are either Lea/Xehanort (some form)/Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back