• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think dies in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
So the title is self explanatory, but I'll state it again for all those who aren't listening ;P who do you think dies in bbs, 'cause its common knowledge that at least one of the main-er characters will die so who do you think will die?

Excuse me?

I don't think any of them will really "die" though. But I guess that something really sad will happen with either Aqua or Ventus.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Just because a game is supposed to be more mature than its predecessors doesn't mean death has to be involved.
Someone might figuratively die, like losing their identity (heart/memory), but I'm fairly certain that the chances of physical death in this game are pretty slim.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Audo says Aqua will Die. I, however dont know, they might all die in a sence, and be somehow involved with the current Keyblade wielders.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Terra- becomes part of Xehanort?
Aqua- is locked in the Room of Sleep, or Birth or where ever?
Ven- is stuck in Sora? Or.. something along those lines,

basicownage

I don't think KH is gonna be "killing" anyone in their series
however , I think maybe terra ven , and aqua could be "erased"

and idk about this terra being apart of Xehanort idea
it sounds to far fetched

RikuWtD

Master X and Ven cause the villian always dies and in that one video Terra's asking Master X wat he did with Ven's heart and I think he killed Ven by taking his heart

A

Audo

Aqua for sure.
Most likely MAVT.

And I suppose the DS, if he isn't involved with the whole Terra/MX = Xehanort thing.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Most likely Aqua cause her Armour is shown in FM when Xemnas talked to it and it was old and aged so if it wasn't on Aqua it is obvious that some one took it off her when she possibly died.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
All of them.

Honestly, I don't know. Guess we'll wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back