• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think dies in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I go by this. Even Repliku's death wasn't really a proper death but more subtle with him fading away while acknowledging the fakeness and falseness of his existence and life.

I don't know, it kind of seems like Riku himself doesn't think the Replica is so much different - he says, pretty confidently, that the Replica's heart will go somewhere, and probably the same place his will.

Plus, some of the Disney villains die. Clayton dies - he gets killed by his Heartless helper falling on him. Shan Yu dies - he's clearly still human when Mulan and Sora's group take him down.

Ansem died too, though that was off-screen so I don't know if that counts. It's just the good guys who have such a high survival rate, though.

I am curious as to what happened to Ven in light of him wanting to be Erased and Roxas though, so if anyone might get that close to a physical death, my bet is riding on him with him presenting Kingdom Hearts' version of a suicide.

Again, there is no difference between "erase me" and "kill me." The Japanese verb used (kesu) is the same that Riku uses when he asked Mickey to destroy him if Ansem wins, and the intent was clear there. From what I read, it's a euphemism that got translated literally because most of the English equivalents sound terrible in that context.

As for the suicide thing, KH characters in general tend to have rather suicidal tendencies, but it's always for some purpose, and I imagine it's the same thing here. I'd imagine it'd be something pretty similar to Riku's request, actually.

LionHeart14

i think they all may in a sense. Cause the whole thing about Xehanort saying Terra (assumed) is now.. well i forget exactly what he said, but something about becoming consumed by darkness i think it was.
And then Ven asks Aqua to "erase" him, whatever that means.
And then in that one FM+ scene, theres a set of armor that looks a lot like Aqua's, and Xemnas/ Xehanort/ Whoever that was in the cloak (sorry i havent watched that cutscene in forever. i dont remember much about it ;P ) says something about a "friend" i think... or somethin..
Plus if something didnt happen to any of them, the keyblade wouldnt have needed to choose a new master. BBS is only 10 years in the past, so TAV would all be alive and probably still able to weild a keyblade by KH1

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wll all three will die at one point in the story, expesially if it's a person that doesn't usually play. XD

Oh, I joke, I joke.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i think they all may in a sense.

No in the direct sense, they are.

Cause the whole thing about Xehanort saying Terra (assumed) is now.. well i forget exactly what he said, but something about becoming consumed by darkness i think it was.

ASSUMING that Terra became Xehanort in some fashion, he's no longer Terra.

And then Ven asks Aqua to "erase" him, whatever that means.

We KNOW that Ven has something to do with Roxas' aesthetic appearance and the ability to Dual Wield.

But again, Ven is not Roxas. Ven didn't BECOME Roxas because Sora is Roxas.

And then in that one FM+ scene, theres a set of armor that looks a lot like Aqu-

That bitch is dead.

LionHeart14

No in the direct sense, they are.

ASSUMING that Terra became Xehanort in some fashion, he's no longer Terra.

We KNOW that Ven has something to do with Roxas' aesthetic appearance and the ability to Dual Wield.

But again, Ven is not Roxas. Ven didn't BECOME Roxas because Sora is Roxas.

That bitch is dead.

oh..kay.... I never said anything about Ven being Roxas.. or about Terra being Xehanort. Im just trying to point out things that could possibly point to them dying some how

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Be nice Freedom.

Well, I actually think all the brand new characters they introduced for the game will die.

VAT
VAT's Master
MD
AND DS.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Why?

Errr..Lemme explain better, if they all die, no fusion, no tranfer heart shit, no earasing, then how does KH1 come to be, how can you expalin Roxas's looks? Xions looks?(aqua..maybe not?) and Xehanort?

Sexy Angel
I hope everyone dies too. Either that, or no one dies.

Drama~

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why?

Errr..Lemme explain better, if they all die, no fusion, no tranfer heart shit, no earasing, then how does KH1 come to be, how can you expalin Roxas's looks? Xions looks?(aqua..maybe not?) and Xehanort?

NVM, I take that back, because that's TOO close to entering my mind.

Retracted.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Nomura: Currently Sora and the others are the only Keyblade wielders
and they’re doing things that grant them the titles “Heroes of Light”.

If anyone from BBS lives past the events of BBS, they're
probably not wielding a Keyblade by the end of KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back