• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think dies in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Terra, or Mickey.

OMG! Mickey died during BbS, and there's an imposter on the throne! Run for the hills!

I'd rather that Terra died than have him be fused with MX to make Xehanort, Apprentice.

Then again, I'd rather that they all died. I'm a heartless witch like that. No pun intended.

riku0147

Awards
Mickey 2.0, I knew it!

I'd also have Terra die instead of him mixing with MX, but I'd at least like ONE person to live.

A

Audo

Knowing Disney, they won't want them to die.
I like how everyone thinks Disney would be against a character dying when... if you watch Disney movies... a lot of people die in them. I doubt Disney would have an issue with it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I like how everyone thinks Disney would be against a character dying when... if you watch Disney movies... a lot of people die in them. I doubt Disney would have an issue with it.

Unless, of course, the character did not die in any of their respective movies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Oh, I thought you meant the Disney Characters. I know Disney has no problem with the Original characters dying.

Lifes.Lover

Website
More that, really, Disney wouldn't want them to be violent deaths, or anything of that sort. Disney is... Disney. Also, ever since Walt died, Disney's changed the way the work. Such works like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, where the deaths are almost violent, were done while he was still alive and in control.

Of course, there's nothing like Ursula's death to make you really want seafood.

A

Audo

More that, really, Disney wouldn't want them to be violent deaths, or anything of that sort. Disney is... Disney. Also, ever since Walt died, Disney's changed the way the work. Such works like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, where the deaths are almost violent, were done while he was still alive and in control.

Of course, there's nothing like Ursula's death to make you really want seafood.
Again... Disney wouldn't have issues with it.
You have seen Tarzan right? Where his parents are killed by a leopard or whatever, and then his adoptive father is killed, and then Clayton gets hung and dies. So yeah, I think everyone should just stop using the "Disney" excuse.

A

Audo

Actually, I haven't. I saw, maybe... 3 minutes, halfway through?

I suppose I should, but, really, there's a reason why we haven't seen violent deaths so far. I guess I don't know why we haven't, though.
Yeah... and the reason is simple: because it isn't necessary.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I agree with Audo. Disney really isn't all that innocent. Many of it's movies hold a bunch of heavily adult themes.

Disney Channel is something different, however. The two are very different, though.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Well, perhaps not violent deaths, but at least deaths. The only ones we've seen are the antagonists, and they somehow manage to bring them back in some way.

I'd just really like to see one of the main protagonists be killed, for some odd reason. Make it seem more... real... there's no such thing as one side winning completely against the other without repercussions.

Muse

you look atrocious
In the Lion King Mufasa died. He was a one of the Main Protagonists.

Not really. A main protagonist would be someone who appeared longer than 5-10 minutes. Such as Pumba, Timone, Simba, and I think Nala. Mufasa died in the beginning of the movie, so he doesn't really count as a main protagonist.

A

Audo

Well, perhaps not violent deaths, but at least deaths. The only ones we've seen are the antagonists, and they somehow manage to bring them back in some way.

I'd just really like to see one of the main protagonists be killed, for some odd reason. Make it seem more... real... there's no such thing as one side winning completely against the other without repercussions.
The only characters who've died in KH are Repliku and Ansem.
And at the time of his death, Ansem was not an antagonist.

A

Audo

Because they didn't actually die. >.>
Therefore, not a death.

I mean, if we are to follow that logic, than you could say Sora "died" by becoming a Heartless could you not?
But that wouldn't be correct in the terms of KH, seeing as how that isn't actually death. Nor is fading away as a Nobody (in fact, fading as a Nobody seems to only allow someone to live further and as a complete existence).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back