• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think dies in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Quite probably Aqua (though if she's the only one that does, I'll hate that the only playable female character is the one to die), but I'm not too sure about any of the other characters.

Terra... is more likely to go towards the darkness than the other two, and Ven I'm just not sure about, considering everything we sorta-kind-of know about him.

If their master does not die, it makes me wonder who he is, and why he didn't help during KH1- unless he did and just never made mention of it.

SKRVAT

Aqua does not die because an Org member (xaibarg or something i think) was listening to xmnes and aqua's armor's conversation and there was a voice talking back. Heres what I think happens.

Aqua- got locked in her armor or keyblade (mabye Ven will try to save her)
Terra- got fused with MX
Ven- either got killed by Terra (somehow Terra ends up hating Ven, hey it happened in Star Wars or some other movie), he got into something crazy that has something to do with Sora's heart (basically what happens to ever KH character), or he's still out there and he didn't make an entrance.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Ven: I don't think he dies.

Terra: I think he might be 'the most alive' by the end of BBS.

Aqua: I think there is alot of potential that she could die but it doesn seem right for the series to kill off a female lead.

VAT's Master: I think there is a good chance he/she might die. I wouldn't be surprised.

Master Xehanort: I think there is a good chance he might die as well. Somewhere between the chance of VAT's Master dying and the chance of Aqua dying.

Dark Soldier: I think he could die but I think it seems fitting that he doesn't die and comes back in KH3 as more than just the dark apprentice.

Muse

you look atrocious
Aqua does not die because an Org member (xaibarg or something i think) was listening to xmnes and aqua's armor's conversation and there was a voice talking back. Heres what I think happens.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a such member as Xailbarg. xD You mean Xigbar. Xailbarg's like a combination of Xaldin, Xigbar, and Saix's names.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Personally, I think the Dark Soldier is our current Xehanort, and he steals Master Xehanort's name just like he did to Ansem. So he's going to live.

Master Xehanort along with VAT's Master probably have the highest chance of dying, since the Keyblade Masters all disappear.

Ven appears to have wound up with his heart stuck inside Sora, for whatever reason, considering that he has an identical appearance to Roxas (and Roxas somehow has a heart unlike even Namine), so he's probably not dead.

Terra and Aqua are harder to tell - all we see of Terra is something that amounts to a ghost of him, and all we see of Aqua is her armor. On the other hand, KH is full of reversible fates, and they could just as easily be lost to something reversible and come back in KHIII.

Another thing to note is that "erase" is apparently being used as a euphemism for "kill." While it might be unusual, it certainly sounds better than the usual phrases used when a character doesn't want to say "kill," anyway ("destroy me" or "take my life" just don't sound right).

Regardless of who lives, though, I'm not expecting to see too many characters in one piece at the end of it...

HeartlesGuardian

I don't think any of them will "die" but they all will get erased (Or they would be in KH 1-2)
Terra = MX+Terra theory
Ven = he asks to be erased, self explainatory
Aqua = Xemnas talks to her in the Room of Sleep, she is most likely dormant/trapped their
MX = See Terra
DS = If anyone dies it will be him, either from an enraged Terra with darkness (testing himself after fusing with MX?) Or his rivalry with Ven, and Ven finally wins.

Saluken

whatever happens, i think that they are reincarnated as someone else

eldest11

Something will happen to two of them, i think

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Secret Ending Video English

1:20

"THE LOST TWO" has to have some significance, Right??

in a sense they're (VAT) are in the KH universe Ven-Roxas Aqua-her armor and keyblade Terra-Xemnas, Ansem's Apprentice Xehanort

NO I'M NOT SAYING VEN IS ROXAS !!!!

In the extended scene Ven is frozen and Terra's arm is frozen and his eyes turn yellow indicating Evilness??

So i guess Aqua is safe. Or "lost" means actually lost ,in such lets say Ven dies after his freezing and Aqua and Terra go insane with rage *shrugs* anything is possible

Last edited:

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i havnt followed much on the info on BBS but i rekon it be cool if terra was sealed in the darkness and ven was sealed in the light and aqua was sealed in between both light and dark, idk just something random (highly unlikely i know) but yeah be cool....yeah ill shutup now

G

Grandeur

Your question is very doltish and futile.
Has anyone ever 'officially died' in Kingdom Hearts? The basic question should have been: Whom do you think will submit to the darkness? A simple answer to that would be Terra, obviously. I presume
that "The Other Two" is meant to signify
Ventus and Aqua, considering that Terra appeared as a secret boss, and, Xehanort has been established as the main villian in Kingdom Hearts I and had a brief appearance in Kingdom Hearts II

Last edited:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
So the title is self explanatory, but I'll state it again for all those who aren't listening ;P who do you think dies in bbs, 'cause its common knowledge that at least one of the main-er characters will die so who do you think will die?

if ven and aqua die, i hope they both die in some romantic way (chivalric romanctic and normal romantic)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Your question is very doltish and futile.
Has anyone ever 'officially died' in Kingdom Hearts?

Repliku.

Just because a game is supposed to be more mature than its predecessors doesn't mean death has to be involved.
Someone might figuratively die, like losing their identity (heart/memory), but I'm fairly certain that the chances of physical death in this game are pretty slim.

I go by this. Even Repliku's death wasn't really a proper death but more subtle with him fading away while acknowledging the fakeness and falseness of his existence and life.
I am curious as to what happened to Ven in light of him wanting to be Erased and Roxas though, so if anyone might get that close to a physical death, my bet is riding on him with him presenting Kingdom Hearts' version of a suicide.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You're assuming that's really Terra, something no one is sure of and Nomura said doesn't really matter.
That is - chances of it not being Terra are just about 100%.

Or maybe that's what he wants us to think xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back