• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think is the 14th member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenger147

Some people got some ideas that the 14th member could be Aqua's nobody. Since the organization is composed of nobodies, then its probably someone's nobody or a whole person that Xemnas found useful. But im also wondering why she joined. Cuz we all know the org. started with the 6 nobodies of ansem's apprentices who then found the other 7 members. But this person joined all on her own cuz nobody had brought her in That proves this person must have known about the org but for some reason we never seen her. Also there was a room called Proof of Existence in their castle which had graves with their names on it but she didnt have one nor did Xemnas, thats strange. But my point is I think this person is a brand new character like the 3 knights, a brand new character's nobody, or possibly all of the above and she might look like a FF character like most of Nomura's characters. What are your ideas? Hope i spelled that dude's name right lol.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping for a new character all together...
I'm sorry, but if Nomura makes Aqua's nobody the 14th member, I would loose a desent ammount of respect for him...

V

V.A.T.13

My money's on Aqua's nobody. Though I wouldn't mind a new character either.

sly-sora-star

I don't know about Aqua being that 14th member.
I mean, Roxas is a Nobody and Ven could be anything. We see Aqua with Ven, so it's likely that Aqua is whatever Ven is.
So, Aqua probably is not the member. She isn't a Nobody.
BUT, she could be undercover, like Riku and King Mickey were, but for a different purpose.

Fuyu

We already got five new charactes D :
I think it's Naminé.( And I've been saying it to every theard, so I spare you now <.<;;)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I wouldn't want it to be Aqua, but that would explain what happened to her. It would mean I'm right. that's a hard xhoice to make. Logic or being right....[goes off to ponder]

Y

Yannis

She could be whole new character. Like we dont know her past, just like with most of the org.members..But if Nomura makes it easy, it will be Aqua´s nobody. That wouldnt be very surprising..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We can only speculate. : /
But if the 14th member is Naminé we alredy know this.

We know for a fact that she's not the XIVth member.

14 members, it doesn't have that same flair as "Juusan Kikan"

Yonsan Kikan...ew, sounds nasty.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, Aqua's nobody seems fairly likely. The 14th member has been confirmed to be a female, and seeing as how Xemnas has her armor, something has obviously happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back