• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FABIOthe1MPALER

First off, Roxas is a pansy. Wow. He has keys. and anger problems. but he's still a whiny pansy cuz he's half Sora. w00t.

Second, Xemnas was a waste. In Final Mix it looked like he would beat the poop out of Arnold Schwarzenager in Terminator 2 blindfolded!!! However... He was a push over in KH2.

So, eventhough Axel is by far my favorite, my vote goes to Xaldin. Spears are simply awesome. The world needs more Dragoons. . He flies--- ALOT. It's kinda like if you were a parapalegic baby in a fist fight with Vegeta. Instant DEATH. And I'm fairly certain he'd slaughter the rest of the Org. EASILY. (plus it took me nearly four hours to beat him the first time through... hehe 0: D )

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Hmm... I have to say Larxene. Her moves are so cool with lightning and stuff. And the attacks are pretty hard to avoid. :D
Xigbar and Axel are pretty good, too. It's kinda sad, that I know Axel's moves too well. So the battle is always so easy. :/

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I haven't played Final Mix+, and I haven't bothered to watch any videos, so I'll only be basing myself off of KH2 and CoM.

I guess my favourite would have to be Axel. I like the combos he pulls off in KH2, and his teleportation attack in CoM. What I really liked is that I got to actually see his fighting style. The other bosses were too fast-paced and hectic for me to appreciate them.

Second, Xemnas was a waste. In Final Mix it looked like he would beat the poop out of Arnold Schwarzenager in Terminator 2 blindfolded!!! However... He was a push over in KH2.

I couldn't agree more.

MrXIII

I'll have to base my judgement on KH2, as I haven't played CoM for a LONG time, and I never touched KH2:FM+, nor KH:FM.

• Axel: Axel was too easy as a boss battle, probably because he had to come in so early. But his habit of simply disappearing back into the flame walls surrounding the battlefield earns him bonus sympathy points.
  • Demyx: Bonus sympathy points for his weapon summoning pose, assembling water from everywhere just to summon his sitar (which looks way better than Sora's Keyblade summoning motion IMO). Additional bonus sympathy points for floating a good bit above the ground and charging across the battlefield while beating you up with those water pillars. Otherwise, the first half-challenge up to then, but nothing special either.
  • Xaldin: Bonus sympathy points for being somewhat psychic: holding three lances around him thorugh the power of wind alone, and walking towards you in midair. Still, everything about him, seemed somewhat bullying, and I'd say his whole lance combo was pretty coward, because of his advantage in numbers (talking about his weapons, that is). A real challenge the first time you confront him, somewhat easy as soon as you know what to expect.
  • Xigbar: Bonus sympathy points for being different than the rest. A very annoying boss battle, as you will be targetted from everywhere, and you need Guard to block his attacks unless you want to spend 184926721501 MP on Reflect. His freeshooter attack on the tiny square platform is equally bullying as Xaldin's lance combo, put potentially more deadly.
  • Luxord: Bonus sympathy points for creativity. Very interesting boss battle, but somehow it seems difficult to influence, as you have to get a head start on time and land a combo finisher on him to win, and getting a head start is difficult considering how much time he loses when you win one of the mini-games.
  • Saix: Absolute favourite boss battle. His weapon could've just as well been a giant hammer, 'cause that's how he uses it. Seeing him float up with his weapon behind his back while bathing in the moonlight just before going berserk, you can literally feel the power flow through him. His berserk mode is his way of telling you "I'm going to take you down, even if I have to shred anyone and anything in this room. I WANT YOU DEAD.", and he sure does live up to this standard. Sadly, he is too easy if you have decent attack and defense stats, so he's only real fun around Level 37-40, when it's a real challenge to beat him (of course without Glide, High Jump, Aerial Dodge and Quick Run equipped). Also, when he's in berserk mode, it's usually a bad idea to switch forms, especially since you're going to land in Anti-Form anyway, which is a quick one-way ticket to the graveyard. Winner of the award "Best fighting style" and "Favourite Boss Battle".
  • Xemnas: At least they tried to make the final battle cinematic. Bonus sympathy points for the Reversal reaction command. I love how it glides effortlessly past the black and white thorns of twilight that keep sprouting from his hands during the last battle. Additional bonus points for his attempt to discourage Sora and Riku with phrases like "Sora, are you sure you can trust Riku?" and "And Riku, are you sure you're not jealous of Sora?"... it's quite creepy how he says this, and shows how far he'd go to get rid of those two troublemakers.

I'm handing out way too many sympathy points... But this is mostly what I think when I'm about to enter a boss fight against one of them.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Realistically, it'd be either Xaldin or Larxene. They're the only two with practical weapons.

Akans

「moriya」
His freeshooter attack on the tiny square platform is equally bullying as Xaldin's lance combo, put potentially more deadly.
Not... really.... just run in circles on the square platform and you won't get hit once...
They're the only two with practical weapons.
Marly has a big-ass scythe. And your saying gravity-defying guns aren't practical? I would say using 8 weapons at a time is unpractical.

But still, Xaldin was cool. He was the fastet and hardest to beat. Larxene was fast, but she was more of a pin-down-with-crap-loads-of-attacks fast. Xaldin had seperate attacks that were fast and actually dodgeable/blockable...

XIII's follower

I'm not too sure about Axel. In CoM and Re:CoM, although his second battle was the third hardest battle in the game behind the fourth Riku Replica fight and the first Marluxia fight, he held back so Sora could defeat Marluxia. In KH2, he really held back to not hurt Roxas, and then, in Betwixt and Between, he was exhausted when he fought with Sora. The only real glimpses we've had of his real power was in Re:CoM when he made Vexen burst into flames with just a snap of his fingers, and in KH2 when he blew away a whole field of nobodies. Maybe in 358/2 Days, we'll see the real 'Flurry of Dancing Flames'.

Xaldin was very tough at first, but once you learn how to 'learn' 9 jumps at once, he's not that hard to defeat at all; you just string the 9 'jumps' together and follow with an air combo with the Rumbling Rose keychain. Sure, it takes (or at least it took me) a few fights to figure that out, but, once you learn and use that, you basically end up taking the better part of 1/2 his life bar in one string of attacks. Well-timed Reflects cancel out most of his rush after he goes into Panic Mode, and then you just wait for a chance to 'learn' again, and take him out. Still, he was tough and how he wields six lances at once gets me. Plus, his 'Dragoon Hurricane' (his desperation attack) is awesome ("Wear the face of Despair!"), and I agree that there should be more Dragoons.

Xigbar suffers from almost the same 'flaw' as Xaldin: he's very tough until you figure out how to exploit him. I do like his fighting style as it's very stylish and futuristic. Also, I lost count of how many times I died trying to figure how to avoid his 'Danmaku' (trans: Bullet Curtain) attack. But once you figure out how to avoid that attack and get the timing down (which was tragically simple; notice I didn't say easy, I just said it was simple), you don't have to particularly worry about any of his other attacks. In the final parts of the battle, after you dodge his 'Danmaku', you could just Warp Snipe those huge blue Arrows he fires around the area until he goes down. Still, Xigbar is cool and his 'Danmaku' is still very impressive to watch (so long as he's not using it against you).

I like Zexion's style in Re:CoM; I like the idea of him stealing your cards and using them to make clones and attack you from all sides. I still think that Zexion was underused within the games (battle-wise not story-wise).

Sai'x's was cool in that he wasn't playing around; he didn't use any tricks at all. He just wanted to bludgeon you and ,when he went into Berserk Mode, that's more or less what he did. Watching Sai'x going nuts around the area was the most fun I've ever have getting slaughtered. Much support to everything MrXIII said about Sai'x.

Marluxia in Re:CoM was great just for the sheer range of attacks he threw at you. If he wants to play tricks, he could scatter your cards around area so that you have to pick them up or he could put you under 'Death Sentence' so you have break the cards or face instant death. (Both of these are from his third form for those who don't know). To attack, he could thrash you up close, he could slice from a distance, he could catch you in a pseudo-tornado and then cleave you in half; he could even slam craters into the ground, and 'warp-slice' you something like how Riku slices Lexaeus in Re:CoM. In his second form, he could fire lasers, bum rush you, crash land on you like a meteor, in addition to being able to cleave you in half and shroud your cards so you couldn't use them. (The last one is from Re:CoM). All in all, Marluxia gets major support just for sheer variety; I just wish he were more aggressive in Re:CoM so he could match his outin the CoM.

Overall, I think Larxene had the best fighting style. I read in a manual that 'like lightning, Larxene hits fast and hard', which is basically right. If she goes hand-to-hand, she's proven she knows at least some martial arts, which I haven't seen from the other members (which is not to say they are not capable). Meaning, she could probably beat you up without her weapons. If she wants to slice you up, she is fast enough to rush in, carve you up, and get out of the way. If she wants to overwhelm you, she can create clones to attack you from all sides at once. If she wants to run you down, she can 'teleport rush' you into the ground (please pardon the rhyme). If you wants to fight long range, not only can she throw her kunai at you, she can fires bolts of lightning, small and large. Then, if you get too close, she can paralyze you, and then ride a lightning bolt right into your head (KH2FM+). On top of that, she can disappear and reappear at will, which she does faster than the other members from what I've seen. Larxene was probably the hardest Silohuette Battle and one of the hardest Data Rematches in Final Mix+. Plus, she's a ninja and, who doesn't love a good ninja.

Last edited:

MrXIII

Not... really.... just run in circles on the square platform and you won't get hit once...

Theoretically yes, but this also requires a bit of practice before you actually know how big to make those circles you're running around in. Besides, I cannot remember how many times I bumped into Goofy while he uses his whatever-it's-called throw-shield-at-opponent-and-stand-there-rooted-like-a-statue (-and-annoy-others-trying-to-run-in-circles) attack, which caused me to NOT get out of the shooting angle in time, which in turn gets me hit multiple times by all the following bullets Xigbar has to offer. This is why I say that Xaldin's freeshooter attack is more deadly than Xaldin's lance combo: it's easy to get caught up in both of them if you don't pay enough attention, but Xigbar's combo will shred you faster and eat a bigger chunk of your HP, hence more deadly.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Fighting styles I like:
Axel's-because of the chakrams and fire.
Xaldin's-his stamina in battle is amazing! it seems like he never has a weak moment.
Demyx's-he fights with water and an instrument. two of my favorite things in life.:D

Stealth.Baker

I had the biggest challenges with Xaldin and Demyx, actually. So to me they have really good fighting styles. I never understood why Demyx was considered to be weak.
My favorite member is Saix though...and I don't really know why.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
My favorites:
Demyx- He fights with an instrument and water, so he is my fave
Axel- Opposite of Demyx, he fights with fire
Roxas- Two keyblades, oblivion and oathkeeper. The awesomest keyblades in kh2 and they both begin with "o"
Xemnas- hes just cool
Xigbar- i like his style, but i am not sure why.....

JasperPants

I was rather fond of Xigbar's, if I had to pick from KH2. He does have a rather good idea there, standing on the ceiling.
However, I was also fond of Marluxia and Zexion's styles. Marluxia simply because it had so many flowers while being freaking HARD TO BEAT. And Zexion because he actually manages to pull off using a BOOK to fight. How cool is that?

Raiko

Come break me down
<---- does it need saying. its in my username.(Roxas. :D)his moves in FM+ is..awesome(i know he has a bit of anger problems but i think it helps him more)
2. Xigbar- teleportation and gravity!!
3. Xaldin- hard to beat and can handle 6 spears at a time
4. Axel-fire and deadly chakrams
5. Marly- huge sycthe just like the grim reaper's.
6. Larxene-(*shrugs*)still like her though

Last edited:

Elorah

Awards
best fighting style?
Well.. I'd have to say Kudos to Xigbar for being able to shoot lasers in every possible direction whilst upside down and without the blood (or whatever substance it is nobodies have) rushing straight to his head.

And Xaldin. I mean, he can summon a dragon at will... and well, Mickey had to save me six times so I could beat him. So I gather, Xaldin was doing something right. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back