• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think should be the true Keyblade master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think deserves to be the true Keyblade master?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
burningkeyblade said:
Riku would've made a cool Keyblade master, but he chose darkness instead. And as for Mickey ... why is he a Keyblade master? I'm not sure on this whole thing of him having a Keyblade the opposite colours to Sora's. I've thought about this since I saw him at the end of KH.
well technically he still is.

what happened was:
sora saw him
sora reached out for him
riku vanished as the keyblade came into existance on that world
it went to the next person possible, sora
Not to sound lame or anything..but it kinda resembles the state of heart needed to be super saiyan.. Goku said it was someone who was pure of heart..though he didnt say Pure heart of good or evil..just PURE...so then that SHOULD mean that someone of with a pure heart of good OR evil could take on a keyblade..right?
\
well noone is pure in kingdom hearts, sora is not pure because he exists and all hearts have darkness, riku isn't pure for obvious reason, etc

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hybrid Keyblade said:
well..it does resemble a keyblade..so does this put all the "Riku cant weild a keyblade cuz he's evil" stuff to rest?

Not to sound lame or anything..but it kinda resembles the state of heart needed to be super saiyan.. Goku said it was someone who was pure of heart..though he didnt say Pure heart of good or evil..just PURE...so then that SHOULD mean that someone of with a pure heart of good OR evil could take on a keyblade..right?

Good theory. It probably solves the whole thing of Riku not being able to wield the Keyblade, although he did temporarily at Hollow Bastion because he believed he could do it and wanted to save Kairi.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Hybrid Keyblade said:
well..it does resemble a keyblade..so does this put all the "Riku cant weild a keyblade cuz he's evil" stuff to rest?

umm i dont think anyone in this game has a pure heart since the theme is that in every heart there is darkness but in that darkness there is a light so no one has a pure heart in this game not even sora mickey donald or goofy

Hybrid Keyblade

Ehm..thats true...but there might be something specific in order to weild the Kingdom Key..plus that one Unknown who's carrying the Soul Eater..doesnt technically have to be Riku..the Uknown could've beat the crap out of Riku and took the Soul Eater knowing that he'd see Sora soon enough and just mock sora with it..-shrugs- I know I would..

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
LoyalSubject said:
yeh i think theres something specific u need to weild a keyblade but nothing pure
yeah it is called a strong heart and a strong will, each one of the bearers ( keybalde bearers) have one, including riku

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Riku was the original, Mickey was a second one, Sora is the true one.....it'd be a crazy twist if BHK was the Real and True one.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
pwn3d to the max said:
yeah it is called a strong heart and a strong will, each one of the bearers ( keybalde bearers) have one, including riku

omg i forgot to put that in my post im like spacin out today lol...yeah i knew that :D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
LoyalSubject said:
omg i forgot to put that in my post im like spacin out today lol...yeah i knew that :D

yeah the facts i said are the things that you need, the people you meet throughout kh1 had one of the 2 nessacary, which is why none of them could be keybladers

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Stitch is the only one worthy enough to wield a keyblade......

j/k

but seriously, there can't be one "true" keyblade master, since many other people also wield it.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah i dont think bhk would end up bein the best keyblade weilder or the real and true one and if it was true then that would be a major twist

master3456

I think that they all are considered the true key-blade masters because there all pretty much cool fighters all the way around...

fighter1.0

tetraalmasy said:
Riku was the original, Mickey was a second one, Sora is the true one.....it'd be a crazy twist if BHK was the Real and True one.
Mickey is the original and first keyblade master, he is like the yoda of kingdom hearts,
and there is more then one keyblade, Riku is just the original owner of the second one.

MCP

My vote goes to Stitch on this one. He has his own two movies, a t.v show and his own game he's also proabably the only character we'll see in KH2 with a gun like weapon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back