• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think should be the true Keyblade master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think deserves to be the true Keyblade master?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drk slash

i say sora should be the true keyblade master. i would choose Riku but he went into the darkness (plus i read sumthin abou him losin his body or sumthin like that)

kizzyke

no one ever said that there was only one keyblade master...
i get the feeling that there are 4...
don't ask me why... i just think that...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
kizzyke said:
no one ever said that there was only one keyblade master...
i get the feeling that there are 4...
don't ask me why... i just think that...
Well, if there were four keybearers, I think they'd be Sora, Riku, BHK and Mickey. Don't ask me why. It's just a thought.

kizzyke

burningkeyblade said:
Well, if there were four keybearers, I think they'd be Sora, Riku, BHK and Mickey. Don't ask me why. It's just a thought.

what i thought :)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Angel X said:
A keyblade master should have a pure and strong heart, and not turning to the darkness. So, I choose Sora, dispite what you think. I don't care who was originally the "true keyblade master".

So....... that means he shouldn't exist. All hearts have darkness, if you recall what squall said. Just comeing into existance makes him have darkness nothing can stop that...

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
no one in this game has a pure heart because all hearts have darkness and light and no one can have pure light or pure dark in them

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoyalSubject said:
no one in this game has a pure heart because all hearts have darkness and light and no one can have pure light or pure dark in them
Yeah, you couldn't go any deeper than that. I mean if Sora had a pure heart he would've been able to save Kairi without becoming a Heartless. It just goes back to what Leon says: every heart has darkness.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoyalSubject said:
who said stitch? omg that makes no sense y should he be the keyblade master?
It was just a funny thought I had, but I didn't vote for Stitch. I voted for Sora (duh!). Stitch would have to hold a mini Keyblade if he was the keybearer. That would be kinda funny and strange.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i think the true keyblade weilder should be riku i meanafter all the stuff hes been through the least they can do for homeboi is give him a keyblade

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
RikuHeroOfDark said:
i think the true keyblade weilder should be riku i meanafter all the stuff hes been through the least they can do for homeboi is give him a keyblade
Well, Riku turned to darkness but not in a bad way. He wanted to save Kairi and for that I thought he wanted to do it because he cared and liked her.

Hybrid Keyblade

Riku does have a keyblade..its the Dark one that unlocks your heart..though it looks painful to just jab it into you like that.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Hybrid Keyblade said:
Riku does have a keyblade..its the Dark one that unlocks your heart..though it looks painful to just jab it into you like that.
the heart unlocker wasnt a true keyblade and it was destroyed after sora stabbed himself the only weapon riku now has is his souleater

zerokool

i think that this will be a big issue in Kingdom Hearts 2. Just who really is the true keyblade master? who has the right to really weild it? Sora, Riku, Mickey or someone else?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
or is it someone in the past. I mean there are so many, are they just part of one bigger being? Is that why they say that sora is incomplete? There are so many things that we have yet to be answered, remember there are 2, the one that walks to salvation and the one that walks to the road to destruction. We think that sora is the one to salvation but is he? Is riku the one that walks destruction? we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back